Official Nashville Predators Thread

I've seen PIT, TOR, NJ and VAN mentioned with just a quick search

I get it (contract), but there's other players I'd rather move first
Like who? Ellis? Turris definitely needs to go, but I don't really know what we could get for him. We could get quite a bit for P.K.

Like who? Ellis? Turris definitely needs to go, but I don't really know what we could get for him. We could get quite a bit for P.K.
Yes, I'd rather trade Ellis first. I get why they'd want to move PK though. Turris needs to go, but we're selling low on him.

Yes, I'd rather trade Ellis first. I get why they'd want to move PK though. Turris needs to go, but we're selling low on him.
The thing about Ellis is that he has a pretty team-friendly contract, provided he's going to play better than he did in the playoffs. Plus they couldn't get as good a return on him as P.K. I bet he stays. You move P.K. because of his contract and because you could get the most for him.

Ellis seemed off in the playoffs... him being hurt would explain things... it just didn’t seem we had the intensity of last year or really the speed of last year... are they shifting philosophy or were we just slower? And who SHOULD we go after this off season?

Trying to picture what trades will happen this offseason. Really don’t think we trade tutors due to the low return. Don’t think we get enough substance back to trade subban. Ellis won’t be moved in my opinion due to signing the team friendly contract and possibly playing hurt. Maybe bonino? Just don’t know who would want him and what return we would get

Kyle Turris & Dante Fabbro end the World Championship with a silver for Canada. Turris has 4 goals and 6 assists while Fabbro has 1 goal and 2 assists. Other Preds that were in the the tournament:

Roman Josi - 1 goal, 5 assists
Yannick Weber - 1 assist
Mattias Ekholm - 2 assists

I’m up here in Winnipeg on vacation. I get lots of snarling looks wearing my Preds gear. These folks don’t care much for us, I like it.

Reactions: HeadVol77

VN Store

Back