Official Nashville Predators Thread

That's it yes.. So when do Fors and Sissons come back? We haven't been at full strength all season

Not sure. Lavi keeps the injury stuff under wraps pretty well and doesn’t let too much out.

This team was nearly unbeatable before the injuries started happening so i am holding out hope that everything will work out ok.

Power Play has been crap all year though and they will need to get that figured out if they want a shot at the cup.

I'm perfectly fine where we are at right now. Down on our offense players right now with injuries. If we want the cup we dont need everyone healthy and jelled until March anyway. It's a marathon with a big sprint finish. Rather have the cup and good post season over an amazing year like we had last year.

I'm perfectly fine where we are at right now. Down on our offense players right now with injuries. If we want the cup we dont need everyone healthy and jelled until March anyway. It's a marathon with a big sprint finish. Rather have the cup and good post season over an amazing year like we had last year.

This is my thought as well, all we have to do is get in the playoffs. After the past two years, as a Predators fan, it should be known that seeding means nothing.

Preds down 1-0 after getting called for a bench penalty for a cheap shot on PK by Cody McLeod. I hope Rinaldo, Hartman, or Watson goes after him at some point.

If the refs don't get a handle on this its going to get ugly. Both teams re pissed and its showing.

6 straight losses. Went from top of the league standings to now 16 points out of first place. It doesn’t help Tampa Bay has been unstoppable while we have sucked.

Man the 4th line today has been feasting: Grimaldi scores (and an assist on Freddie's goal), Zac Rinaldo gets and assist, Salomaki scores, and now Freddie G scores.

VN Store

Back