Official Nashville Predators Thread

Agreed, AK is more of a playmaker, while Horns is more of a goal scorer.

Hornquist is a poor mans Holmstrom. He parks his ass in front of the goal tender, gets deflections, rebounds, and just as important, screens the goalie so other shooters get goals they can't even see being put on net. He is easily my fav. Predator. Glad we locked him up, cause noone in franchise history has shown a constant willingness to park in front of the goalie like he has, and take the constant abuse for it that he does. His worth to the team is worth his weight in gold.

Hornquist is a poor mans Holmstrom. He parks his ass in front of the goal tender, gets deflections, rebounds, and just as important, screens the goalie so other shooters get goals they can't even see being put on net. He is easily my fav. Predator. Glad we locked him up, cause noone in franchise history has shown a constant willingness to park in front of the goalie like he has, and take the constant abuse for it that he does. His worth to the team is worth his weight in gold.

I like Hornqvist, but Hartnell did exactly what he does now. That said, Hartnell didn't score 30 in a season until now, but still.

Also, the 47-11-46 line needs to stick. Detroit looked absolutely lost with AK and Rads on the ice at the same time, and they seemed to have some chemistry.

Now that we have the inside track to home ice, we've got to come out with a strong effort tonight. I'm sure Chicago will want some revenge after the stomping last week.

I like Hornqvist, but Hartnell did exactly what he does now. That said, Hartnell didn't score 30 in a season until now, but still.

I think Patrick does it even better. It's like he has eyes in the back of his head, and makes every move the goalie does. He is also better at deflecting shots in.

You are right about Hartnell though, I forgot about him.

Also, the 47-11-46 line needs to stick. Detroit looked absolutely lost with AK and Rads on the ice at the same time, and they seemed to have some chemistry.
I watched the replay last night at 1, and we totally Dominated that team in their own building. They only had lost 5 games there prior the the beatdown we gave them last night. Im confident we can beat them in the playoffs regardless of who has home ice.

Now that we have the inside track to home ice, we've got to come out with a strong effort tonight. I'm sure Chicago will want some revenge after the stomping last week.

They will, and we will still thump that ass. They still have two great players out for tonights game. Can't wait to watch tonight. Also glad this season is almost over.

Really looked like ass on that pk.

They twice had chances to clear the zone, but they baby passed it, instead of drilling it.

I thought we played fairly well. We've got to start burying our chances though.

good job of weathering the storm. need to keep the puck in our zone a little more...too much defense was played, penalties didnt help

VN Store

Back