Official Mayweather VS McGregor Thread

Last scorecard I saw was 86-85 for Floyd. Not really an embarrassment when it's your first professional fight against a guy who came out of the womb boxing.

I do think he could have finished Conor about anytime he wanted to after the 7th round.

I thought it looked pretty even until the last 2 rounds, but I don't know anything about boxing. Was that actually a low blow when McGregor wobbled Floyd in the 8th or 9th? Didn't look low to me and the commentators said so also.

Last scorecard I saw was 86-85 for Floyd. Not really an embarrassment when it's your first professional fight against a guy who came out of the womb boxing.

Being his first fight has got dick to do with anything. As far as a fight, Floyd had nothing to worry about after the 2nd.

Reactions: 2 people
He did get embarrassed outside of the first 2 rounds. Floyd was playing with him the last 8 rounds. Bet Floyd had money on him winning it in the 10th.

The commentator had it 86-85. The judges had it different, but by no means was he embarrassed.

Being his first fight has got dick to do with anything. As far as a fight, Floyd had nothing to worry about after the 2nd.

I disagree. Floyd completely gave him the 1st round, so throw that one in the trash. Rounds 3-6, Floyd was fighting and it was competitive. I don't care if Floyd planned on conditioning delivering the KO, he did not plan on getting hit 111 times.

I disagree. Floyd completely gave him the 1st round, so throw that one in the trash. Rounds 3-6, Floyd was fighting and it was competitive. I don't care if Floyd planned on conditioning delivering the KO, he did not plan on getting hit 111 times.

30 more than Manny landed. Other than a flash KO, that was as good as Conor was gonna do.

What were y'all expecting? I didn't pay for it, but from the highlights and scores it appears this was just a typical Mayweather fight. Soft, quick punches over and over by Mayweather until McGregor just got worn out.

Last edited:
21106525_1601360523243963_396930612974282996_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
That's never going to happen because Maywether would leave in a body bag.

McGregor in the boxing ring compared to Mayweather in MMA is apples to oranges. Not to mention that McGregor was the one initially running his mouth. I'm so tired of this argument.

Reactions: 1 person
McGregor in the boxing ring compared to Mayweather in MMA is apples to oranges. Not to mention that McGregor was the one initially running his mouth. I'm so tired of this argument.

Pay attention then. Mayweather said in the first press conference he could beat McGregor in the octagon. It will never happen and doesn't need too. They both wanted a big pay day and got it. End of story. Back to UFC hopefully.

Reactions: 1 person
Pay attention then. Mayweather said in the first press conference he could beat McGregor in the octagon. It will never happen and doesn't need too. They both wanted a big pay day and got it. End of story. Back to UFC hopefully.

Anyone that takes anything said in those mock press conferences seriously is dumber than D4H. Come on now.

Anyone that takes anything said in those mock press conferences seriously is dumber than D4H. Come on now.

Except you thought it pertinent to point out McG talked first. It's all fight promotion. McG is a visionary and deserves every bit of that $100m

VN Store

Back