*OFFICIAL* March Madness Game Discussion Thread

Don’t put too much into this first game. GA State has been playing well lately and I doubt Gonzaga is interested.
Longwood was playing well of late and Tennessee could have had a lack of interest. Nature of the tournament. You still have to show up. (Still think Zags will win just due to GS foul trouble alone)

Reactions: hUTch2002
Gonzaga looks like a team that could go out to Memphis next round. Not impressed.

I’ve never been impressed with Gonzaga.

They’re a good team but their schedule has been an absolute joke.

All the experts can’t seem to get over their love fest picking them to win it all every year.

As long as you don’t miss a bunch of elite 8 teams then your brackets are fine. If you had Iowa there, so didn’t a bunch of others so your probably fine.

Reactions: Plecoptera
This Georgia St vs Gonzaga is seriously a good game. Rob Lanier gas done a great job in preparing his squad. If they cab stop Gonzaga from scoring freely inside they might upset them

Longwood was playing well of late and Tennessee could have had a lack of interest. Nature of the tournament. You still have to show up. (Still think Zags will win just due to GS foul trouble alone)
Agreed but I called this being a close game so I’m not surprised at all. Zags will win though.

Reactions: GenRRN
GA State is going to hang with Gonzaga way longer than people expect. Zags pull away second half to win by 15 but it’ll be single digits with under 10 to go. That’s my prediction anyway. We shall see.
Good prediction. Looks like Gonzaga’s size is starting to wear them down. First time I’ve ever see Chet Holmgren. Looks like a beanpole but he has 12 rebounds. And man is he smooth handling the ball for a 7 footer.

Pat Adams is just awful. Not rooting for Iowa, but he let Richmond run the baseline for the second player who received the pass out of bounds along the baseline. The second player has to be stationary.

Wow, did not know that, but it makes sense.

VN Store

Back