Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talking about your boy? I hope not. Meant to ask you how he did today.

Yeah... Had a great 1st half. Threw a 72 yard TD. Ended up with a sprained SC joint after a tackle on a 17 yard run. He's home with me tonight in a lot of pain. Chest is swollen...probably won't get to play next week.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah... Had a great 1st half. Threw a 72 yard TD. Ended up with a sprained SC joint after a tackle on a 17 yard run. He's home with me tonight in a lot of pain. Chest is swollen...probably won't get to play next week.

I'm sorry, Boro. I hope he heals quickly.

Reactions: 1 person
First I have ever said that to you. I am not mad because fans are excited for a score.... Not mad at all, but take your preaching to another thread please.

Amen. I've seen him all over the football forum in other threads making fun of everyone in the Gruden thread for believing that it's even a possibility he comes here.

I know it’s being said he is done regardless but does this win mean another week of the season? Swains tweet earlier makes me feel like people thought he would be out this weekend?

Hope he heals quickly, bud.

That sounds so painful

I can't wait to hear what Jones has to say at the Monday press conference...

51a7cab99c1122.82999031.gif

Amen. I've seen him all over the football forum in other threads making fun of everyone in the Gruden thread for believing that it's even a possibility he comes here.

I have a nice collection of his insults in this particular thread how we are all dumb believing this Gruden stuff. It's like his insults before the last election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back