Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drunk and i just bet $300 straigh up that Gruden woyld be the next coach at UT. Hope the Beav isn't out here trolling us

I’ve found drinking and betting isn’t too bad. Being hammered and betting’s a different story. Waking up the next morning like chocolates from Forrest Gump!!
Seeing you bet on games you have no clue about like “WTH?!?!”

My wife hates me right now. Between this board, my job and my employer sending me to Dale Carnegie (complete waste of time.. did my damndest to dodge it), she's liable to castrate me. Not good on my end...

Please be sure to come back and let the posters know when a sale is complete!

I, too, took Dale Carnegie 20 years ago.

No. Completely raw. And he was dirty all over. No shoes. Working in the ER is like being in this thread. Really excited about what comes next but really scared too.

Okay earlier I thought MVA was motor vehicle accident... but...

Wait, if it was a MVA and he was driving, that's even better

Reactions: 1 person
I took it the Saturday of the tn/sc game in the UC! It was scheduled to be at the tva building but it was right after 9/11 so security would allow it.

Glad you passed it. You ever plan to take the PE? If you have the opportunity, I kindly advise that you do. Even if you never use it or need it, it gives a ton of leverage. Even though I'm not telling you anything you don't know. I'm an academic, but not a dweeb. Certainly not an introvert!!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back