Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
She married?

I heard she's a dog

pVcEKrQ.gif

Reactions: 6 people
I guess I'm a little slow.

"The debt has been paid in full"--meaning that Butch's buyout is complete? I think that was pretty much known or at least assumed it was agreed upon weeks ago. Was it lowered due to the events of the last week and then agreed upon? Is there any relevance to Gruden other than Butch's deal is done and it clears the way?

Something to the effect that Ergen is giving UT $100 million over the next 10 years ($10 million a yr) for a new coach. The Haslams are picking up the buyout. This is only IMHO. thats the way that it reads anyway.

When I was at UT in 87-89’ I was buddies with a couple of guys from Leonor City. One of them was the QB there in high school....as I recall, Mike Adkins? and Gary Stutzman? Not sure on the spelling...does that ring a bell?

Nope. Never heard of him :)....That's my brother. Last name Atkins. Not sure about Gary.

Reactions: 1 person
Blountville, fixin to turn 48.

So same age range. Do you have any intel on the "dope" for soda thing? Like I said I just assumed it was a connect the dots thing to the early version of Coca Cola having cocaine. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back