Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys need help (for speculation purposes only) then think about the types of things (early stage) VC firms invest in? They are not funding growth stage or beyond companies rather they are usually funding IP born out of PHD research that is inherently defensible. When money is being funneled into these sectors it increases demand for more researchers and over the long term improves a University’s ranking. Which stakeholder in this Gruden deal would benefit the most from this dynamic?

Again this is not my nugget but only food for speculation.

Totally lost with this. Anyone care to speculate ?

Reactions: 2 people
Beaver siting as the last thread came to a close...

If you guys need help (for speculation purposes only) then think about the types of things (early stage) VC firms invest in? They are not funding growth stage or beyond companies rather they are usually funding IP born out of PHD research that is inherently defensible. When money is being funneled into these sectors it increases demand for more researchers and over the long term improves a University’s ranking. Which stakeholder in this Gruden deal would benefit the most from this dynamic?

Again this is not my nugget but only food for speculation.

frank_caliendo_john_gruden.png

Attachments

• frank_caliendo_john_gruden.png
    frank_caliendo_john_gruden.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I’m not believing the concussion stuff. I think we don’t fire Jones til the end of the season

I don't think it matters either way but I also said the same thing after Georgia....after South Carolina....after Alabama....after Kentucky and will probably say the same again. So your probably right 😣

I’m not believing the concussion stuff. I think we don’t fire Jones til the end of the season

If true, it is troubling and could have far reaching implications. Let’s hope it is untrue and most importantly that Kendrick is ok

Reactions: 1 person
MIT I'm totally lost with your post. Care to go in detail on this theory or what you think. I dont remember much about the discussion of VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back