Official Jon Gruden Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. What if MIT is actually Ivan the bartender and just gave us a collective “Cement Mixer” waiting for the results?

Charlie Garner's twitter:

"Although it's hard to watch Tennessee right now. It's crazy not to believe help is on the way!#changeiscoming#VFL"

Reactions: 6 people
Who wouldn't want him as a OC as long as that's it. If you want Gruden than you have to trust his selections. I think the higher ups at Baylor had a lot to do with most of the cover ups.

You missed the point. All these "insiders" saying gruden isnt coming, isnt offered, blah blah blah

Funny how he wants an OC for a job hes turned down or doesnt want lol

I swear to god if I was Gruden I would wear an orange suit tonight.

990e7909ab0b4044a7758e8f4deb2c1e--film-big-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
No problem. You don't have to have an appointment just take your info down there and sign in. They take walk-ins everyday up until 4:30. He is a really good guy and a former vet. He is working on some stuff for me right now.

It may be a few weeks before I get back into town but I will do that.

Reactions: 1 person
or works there...or his parents are members...or he knows the name of the bartender there...or a hundred other possibilities

Well.. If he works there he is one let setting employee. He has already proven his location in LA. I doubt many employees of the Honors course take off for the west coast on a whim.

Reactions: 1 person
lol, I'd love to go out on that limb, but I won't. But I'm always surprised to see how many veterans we have who live in SC, Georgia, Tennessee, and other parts of NC.

There aren't a lot of good-paying jobs here for young veterans without specialized skills, and a ton of Medicare-aged veterans, so we're always delighted when younger veterans choose to come here. We do our best to put the veteran first in all things, delivering quality care, despite the red tape that Washington loves to bind us up in. (As do other VA's.)

As a veteran, you have the right to choose where you want to be treated. You've earned it. :hi:

Im a 36 year old Vet, did 9 years in the Army, Coming to TN early next year baby!!!!! Cant wait, moving to KNoxville or Nashville whichever spot the company tells me im going to.

Reactions: 4 people
I had thyroid cancer in 2014, age 37 then. No history in my family. Was told I'd never fly again. Back flying 6 months after treatment. Burn pits for sure! Lost 3 buddies between ages 38-42 from cancers so rare they had no treatment plan.

Glad you beat it! Lost my brother to leukemia a few months back and we left TN to help my mother in law who has a rare cancer, been a rough freaking year :/

Timing is everything folks. Let us consider: Currie is reported to want a 'goodby', 'hello' event when announcing the change. That event could not occur today as Gruden is on location for MNF. Therefore, tonight Gruden announces he is departing MNF at the end of this season. Tomorrow Currie calls a press conference (remember 'good Tuesday') marches to the podium introduces Jones who reads his resignation letter, he leaves and Currie introduces the new TN coach. Followed by naming Hoke as interim coach while the new HC fulfills his current obligations.

Deen Done!

Reactions: 3 people
Holy cow! I go to work for a few hours, and I come back to all hell breaking loose!

What a turn of events...

Two things.

First, thanks to all the current and former sevice guys! You are the top 1% of this country....

Second, I seriously need to rethink some career and life choices. I evidently don't run with the right people. Honors... Augusta... Pebble Beach... East coast.. West coast... Vegas... Boosters... Scarabbeans... sigh...

Im a 36 year old Vet, did 9 years in the Army, Coming to TN early next year baby!!!!! Cant wait, moving to KNoxville or Nashville whichever spot the company tells me im going to.

Hope you're already signed up. Many veterans don't at first, because they have jobs with health insurance. Then they lose their jobs, or their employers drop insurance, and then here they come. Registering early can provide some peace of mind. We had a huge jump in demand during the 2007-2009 financial meltdown.

It can be a cold, scary world out there...

Time spent on VN today > Time spent actually working

#SOON

Here I was thinking, "Alright Grumors are done for. JAV and LWS say he's not coming. Hutch says its not looking good. I can finally get caught up on some work tonight. BUT FIRST! Lemme check on VN real quick..."

rYIk4gz.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back