Official Jon Gruden Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could just change screen names.

Of course he shouldn't give an overabundance of personal info next time.
Jackass move for someone to *possibly out him though.

Even with the amount of personal information he put out, we'd of never figured out who he was. I don't know how Hutch7 knew. Maybe Hutch7 is wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
Good evening gentlemen...Just catching up here as i settle in to watch a little MNF and hopefully get a little cover tonight.

Can someone explain to me what doxing is? This is something i have to understand risks around.

Hope you took DB and the Eagles.

It was mentioned in the RF that Hutch did it on purpose to get MIT to stop talking. It's appearing more and more that perhaps Gruden wants all of this hush hush until an appropriate time-hence Butch still being coach, the silence from the AD, the misinformation,etc

Reactions: 2 people
I know TOS did it, but it is another reason those with the info don't tell others. It ruins trust and friendships that frankly would not be worth it to me

Reactions: 1 person
I feel bad for the beaver.

Lord. Feel bad for the UT QB'S. Not coached, getting their brains beat in, and taking public ridicule.

MIT has nothing to do with this.
We have been led to believe by MIT and other "insiders" that Gruden is UT's #1 target.

So support our team. Beat KY lubricant jelly.
Go VOLS
Hire Gruden

Ok but then someone would actually have to know it is them somehow correct? Or was this exposed by someone who used social media or something to figure out who he is...

Basically trying to understand the possibility this could happen to me

And MIT hit the nail on the head. It’s not only about potentialy revealing someone’s identity on here, which is a big enough problem. But when you’re wrong in the assumptions of said identity, now you’re spreading misinformation about someone who isn’t even involved.

That’s true but let’s not forget he was voluntarily dropping tasty tidbits...”Honors golf club”, “plays golf with Thunder”, pictures of license plates, agendas of events and location of same, and much much more...nobody dug that out of him and he was throwing out a lot info that he was”trusted” with, in drive by fashion as though he was inviting scrutiny and enjoying the “game”. Some from Chattanooga on here have been openly scouring their personal relationship histories and knowledge of local people based on the info MIT threw out. He’s as much at fault as anyone IMO.

Reactions: 3 people
Even with the amount of personal information he put out, we'd of never figured out who he was. I don't know how Hutch7 knew. Maybe Hutch7 is wrong.

Or he got to close.. Can't understand why folks couldn't just leave it alone...

Reactions: 3 people
It was mentioned in the RF that Hutch did it on purpose to get MIT to stop talking. It's appearing more and more that perhaps Gruden wants all of this hush hush until an appropriate time-hence Butch still being coach, the silence from the AD, the misinformation,etc

Hey! Quit quoting the RF!

Ok but then someone would actually have to know it is them somehow correct? Or was this exposed by someone who used social media or something to figure out who he is...

Freak said people will be banned for “doxing”

Pretty sad that if he becomes the site's biggest legend, he won't be around to enjoy it. Surely he'll come back at some point.

technically could happen to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back