Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never cheer for Vol's to loose.... no circumstance will change than..... truth is if Butch pulls off a miracle and wins out, I wouldn't want him gone

That alone says he deserves a second chance .... root for the Vol's and let chips fall where they will imo

I agree. If TN wins out, including bama, then I'm good with Butch staying here and will be supportive of him. Butch needs to do something special to get the fan base back and beating bama would do that for me. But if the Vols come out Saturday and play like garbage again then UT will have to fire him Monday, name an interim, and get Kelly, Patterson, or Gruden locked down before another team does.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we get a recap of today's insider info

Speaking of a recap, there was a poster in 2012 that gave a daily recap of the posts. Don't remember his screen name, but wish he would come back again. If I didn't have time to go back and read, I'd read his post. I would write the post number down that night, and go to them the next morning. Crazy, I know.

I agree. If TN wins out, including bama, then I'm good with Butch staying here and will be supportive of him. Butch needs to do something special to get the fan base back and beating bama would do that for me. But if the Vols come out Saturday and play like garbage again then UT will have to fire him Monday, name an interim, and get Kelly, Patterson, or Gruden locked down before another team does.

You and coasty and I agree ... if Butch wins out he stays.
But what I'm asking is if the wheels are set in motion that Butch is gone regardless of how the SC game works out (assuming we don't beat Bama, which would be great, I just don't see it happening).

You and coasty and I agree ... if Butch wins out he stays.
But what I'm asking is if the wheels are set in motion that Butch is gone regardless of how the SC game works out (assuming we don't beat Bama, which would be great, I just don't see it happening).

What's the question?

I have a feeling, based on the way this is being handled, the information leaks are going to trickle at best and it's going to be slim pickins'.

Speaking of a recap, there was a poster in 2012 that gave a daily recap of the posts. Don't remember his screen name, but wish he would come back again. If I didn't have time to go back and read, I'd read his post. I would write the post number down that night, and go to them the next morning. Crazy, I know.

There was a sticky thread in the coaching search forum, in which news posts were posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back