Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just posted on GO VOLS XTRA that Strong turned us down. I am not going to troll the poor people mourning this, like they did us last night.

Reactions: 1 person
Tweeters are starting to Tweet.....

Waiting for some more of the !!!!!! we had this morning....

My husband thinks I have lost my mind... he's starving and I am planted in Grutasy World....

Looks like your boy Strong turned it down...Of course anything is possible...

First of all he wasn't my "boy." Second all these loopholes that OG's put into this masterplan are great, honestly it could be in a movie. So many fail safes in the plan laid out so that it constantly could become a "told you so" still part of the plan. Get ready for a terrible hire in a lower tier coach.

SIAP

WATE ch 6 in Knoxville is reporting that Charlie Strong has turned down our offer and is staying at Loiusville...... YAY!!!!!!!!!! Just saw it on the ticker at the bottom of the screen a few minutes ago....sorry no link....

First of all he wasn't my "boy." Second all these loopholes that OG's put into this masterplan are great, honestly it could be in a movie. So many fail safes in the plan laid out so that it constantly could become a "told you so" still part of the plan. Get ready for a terrible hire in a lower tier coach.

You sure seemed excited yesterday that Strong was being hired.

All I have seen so far from Yayfor bray , Is unless Gruden is announced in less than 22 hours now . HE/She/IT was wrong .

If anything is announced, I probably won't know. These servers are messing with me..............aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh

Confirmation: Troll Status.

now that gundy and strong are out...has fedora said anything. I thought I heard he was out, but can't remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back