Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the following last night. I only half way believed myself then, but I am becoming even more convinced now. I guess we shall see.

Nah. Not been turned down yet. Still negotiating with Gruden, and I believe Hart has already secured Butch Davis as his fallback coach. It's been well-reported that Davis wants the UT job. Notice who the media has gone silent on . . . Gruden and Davis. Everybody else has either publicly denied interest in the job or are now being rumored to be under consideration. Any interviews now being conducted are simply a delay tactic while negotiations continue with Gruden. If we can't come to terms with Gruden by some drop dead date only Hart knows, then Davis will be announced.
IMO JMO :hi:

orangeslice13 (15,428)
09:39 PM Today ( Report! )
Originally Posted by volsforever27:
Slice, you can either e-mail me, tell Tex, or just say it on here... if it's up to Gruden, have they said when he might make a decision? I know who your one source is, so that makes me feel a little better.
I've been lead to believe that a final decision will be in tomorrow.
If it's Gru there won't be an announcement for a while. If he said no plan B could be announced as early as tomorrow. Likely Thursday.

Did you drink paint thinner as a child?

Lol you're a grade A arsehole...you know that? Are you saying that you have inside info that there will be 3 public denials tomorrow followed by gruden leak? Are you saying tomorrow is the day? Are you?!?!

Tarzan Alert:

Our friends, the black panthers, in the far western jungle have indicated that they have successfully beguiled the numerous parrots surrounding Tarzan, Mustafa, & Red Wolfe. Tarzan has now had time to clear his thoughts and wants nothing more than to come to our beloved jungle. Red Wolfe has dismissed the Kingly pretenders and Mustafa is happy. Tarzan will soon be crossing the grand plateau to make his new home in our jungle where the precious daisies bloom each spring. During the long crossing Mufasa will keep a close eye on Red Wolfe.

fyp

Mustafa must have shown Red Wolf what he did to his brother.

Wolf%20-%20Dead%20and%20Bleeding.jpg

LOL

More approppriate

skinning-catfish-step-1.jpg

The first game that I remember watching was the playoff game against Cincinnati when Bo got hurt. I've experienced so many bad Raider seasons that I'm starting to wonder if I'm bad luck.

Any of my Raider Nation brethren still own your L.A. shirts? I use mine to prove how die hard I am about them.

Don't usually get inside info but was just told ut bad news x2. Any of the OG's posting cause this could actually be good for them. I wanted Gruden first but grew up in IMO and starting on the strong train. Still want him unless we get the grud but I was also told ut is countering for strong first. Just want some how for Gruden to be in the mix. Please give faith.

Lol.so we are gonna counter with 4mill to strong. I don't think so!! If we do we have the dumbest people running this program and all of them should be fired!!!!!!!

Also....

IF Gruden said yes, then expect to hear both Strong and Gundy say they are staying where they are.

Why? Because we will still be playing on Gruden's timeline most likely. I don't see Gruden giving in to a different schedule.

Waiting only harms us if Gruden isn't coming.

Honestly, I think if either Strong or Gundy is not named Coach, then Gruden is the man.

And it's already being indicated that Strong is staying in Louisville...though this didn't come out until LATE tonight....

You are killing it tonight! And I'm in full Grude agreement.

I've been posting and lurking since Gruden I. I lost hope last Friday, but if we don't have a coach by tomorrow evening, I'll be 100% convinced it's Gruden.

Reactions: 1 person
I want to apologize for the aggressive tone I had earlier... I was just sick of the mindless negagruding! Glad to see some rationalized talk going on here now.

Lol you're a grade A arsehole...you know that? Are you saying that you have inside info that there will be 3 public denials tomorrow followed by gruden leak? Are you saying tomorrow is the day? Are you?!?!

It's amazing you can type and breathe at the same time.

I'm not answering any of your questions because 1. I don't owe you anything and 2. You are clueless and I have to spell everything out to you so you might possibly understand it. Everyone else had no problem with my original post. Yet, you couldn't grasp the two sentences.

Lol.so we are gonna counter with 4mill to strong. I don't think so!! If we do we have the dumbest people running this program and all of them should be fired!!!!!!!

Without question. We should be able to buy two coaches at his level for $4M

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back