Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Stong is out...

Gundy to the Hogs...

If we don't get Chucky it looks like The Hat is headed to Knoxvegas.

And Hart isn't stupid. TIFWIW.

Where is the "Strong out" coming from, not doubting just haven't seen it.

Soo.... all the big boys are off the table(Arky, Auburn), and the coaches we've interviewed are still in play, so we can wait until January and still get anyone that we've looked at realisticly... at this point, with only 10 days left to recruit after a hire, I don't see a point in getting a coach before the dead period. Gruden!

That is interesting. I just wonder. The night of the blowup it was rumored that the issue was over money for staff. I wonder if that was a slight error in information that leaked and Gruden actually wanted to be bought out of his MNF contract and go ahead and start recruiting. Just a thought.

It's going to be Strong.

I am beginning to fear this. Last MNF is Dec 22. Long way off. Something must give before then. On the other hand, if its musical chairs and some of these wannabe's haven't sat down yet. Chairs getting full and music coming to a stop.

ESPN is breaking all the rumors. Must be part of the continued plan. However today is Phils day so we news tomorrow and all the others will then be forgotten. Is all about to start. We gonna get our GRUD on!!!

So do these announcements force us to show our cards?

I don't think so, but it does weaken Strong's and Gundy's negotiating positions now that there are no good jobs left out there.

Hopefully we don't mind waiting as long as Gruden needs to finish up those contract details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back