Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart may have had Gruden this whole time and then just did a half ass interview with Gundy and all of these other coaches just to give the media something to talk in order to buy time till the announcement can be made..

Reactions: 4 people
I work at oak ridge nissan. If you need a nice family vehicle check out the 2013 pathfinders, absolutely awesome ride. We also have a huge used car inventory as well if nissans aren't what you want. Hit me up at my office if you want 865-482-5489 ask for Jacob ertel.

How do I fast forward through the commercials in this thread?

Reactions: 5 people
I work at oak ridge nissan. If you need a nice family vehicle check out the 2013 pathfinders, absolutely awesome ride. We also have a huge used car inventory as well if nissans aren't what you want. Hit me up at my office if you want 865-482-5489 ask for Jacob ertel.

I think we just saw our first Gruden thread sale.

Reactions: 1 person
Heard the hold up in the Gruden deal was that he wanted the Orange Dog to stay, Dooley left with it buckled in the passenger seat of his SUV. When contacted for comment he said only " this dog really is my best friend, my only friend really".

DEAD DEAL

Per sources, Arkansas presented Gundy's family with the rare black diamond Wal-Mart card, only ten of which were known to be made. Arkansas included two cheers from eight cheerleading members while a pep band of eight horns played two fight songs. Gundy was said to be impressed with the presentation, which included a taped welcome from Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and PGA golfer John Daly, noting that Tennessee delivered its two-hour pitch and interview on an iPad.

-- Howie Feltersnatch, The Oklahoman

@BGHTheShow: RT @MattCouchSports: Mike Irwin: "Gundy said Arkansas presentation blew Tennessee's away."

I'm sure it did,Arky basically begged him to come for $6 mil/yr and we went to his house,chit on his carpet,kicked his dog,flipped him a bird,and said "bye,we don't want you,we already have our guy,but we are leading the morons in the media on a snipe hunt..."

Gundy still had to think about it hard considering it was UT vs Arky...

What's wrong with that?

Balance, people. That's the key. The truly great institutions achieve both goals. Stanford is one of the best schools in the country and has won the NACDA Directors' Cup (the all-sports trophy, if you will) for 18 straight years.

Athletics can feed from academic achievement and vice versa. I believe UT was in the bottom third of the SEC in graduation percentage AND we got our ass kicked in football. We're doing NEITHER well right now.

u work for big head is he still there

Sitting up just the way a few little birdies a while back told us it would.Oh ye of little faith .....GBO

I work at oak ridge nissan. If you need a nice family vehicle check out the 2013 pathfinders, absolutely awesome ride. We also have a huge used car inventory as well if nissans aren't what you want. Hit me up at my office if you want....

Jotted down your info, feel free to remove it if you don't want your info floating out there. I'll look into the new pathfinder, need something bigger than her Q5. Love the Q5, it just doesn't fit both carseats very well. Thanks

Me and 3 of my workers all own 2006-09 pathfinders and we find the new pathfinder to be the ugliest thing ever. We are so disappointed in the body style of it because it loses the truck frame and it looks like a freaking minivan. Im sure you will sell lots of them tho. Its so ugly I am thinking of selling my pathfinder and buying a f150 or tacoma because I dont even want to be associated with that. /rant

is the new pathfinder like the new infiniti mid size suv?

is nissan going model the armada after the infiniti qx

Yes, but unfortunately, the way the system sits, with public universities, a good football program helps.

More applications when they win and donors are more free with their checkbooks. Sucks, but unless you are an elite private university, it is an evil you have to deal with.

I agree a football program can help BTW. I want a good football program.

But Cheek's loyalty is to the university.l

Ertel ... long time no see. How ya been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back