Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, the day is getting better

images

Reactions: 2 people
Stuck at work and Twitter is blocked............what does this tweet say?

Chris Low
✔
@ClowESPN
Something to remember about Tee Martin is that he has a great job at USC and loves living in LA. But he feels good about the talks he had with Fulmer and would always be open to returning to his alma mater, preferably as head coach, but maybe even as OC in the right situation.

Reactions: 2 people

@CLowESPN "Something to remember about Tee Martin is that he has a great job at USC and loves living in LA. But he feels good about the talks he had with Fulmer and would always be open to returning to his alma mater, preferably as head coach, but maybe even as OC in the right situation."

Reactions: 1 person

Chris Low on Twitter:
"Something to remember about Tee Martin is that he has a great job at USC and loves living in LA. But he feels good about the talks he had with Fulmer and would always be open to returning to his alma mater, preferably as head coach, but maybe even as OC in the right situation."

Sorry just got on. Thanks ESPN just said Fulmer had a phone call with Tee about the HC job. Now I’ll go back and read

My suggestion to all of you, start drinking heavily. It makes all this much more tolerable.:toast::thud:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Something to remember about Tee Martin is that he has a great job at USC and loves living in LA. But he feels good about the talks he had with Fulmer and would always be open to returning to his alma mater, preferably as head coach, but maybe even as OC in the right situation.

Hard for me to believe that Tee would be coming as OC with a Steele/Tucker/Venables type hire. Not sure those guys would like to have a guy on staff that also was up for the job and a large portion of the fan base wanted him to get the job.

agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back