Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go.......

XZ47fXH.gif

Hahaha...man where do you find this stuff...that is even better than the Miley turkey... hahaha 🤣🤣😂😂

Coach Fulmer,

I just wanted to wish you congratulations on your new position at our beloved University. I was a student at UT in 2007 when your Vols won out to secure a trip to Atlanta against LSU.

In this tumultuous time, I know that your experience, leadership, and passion for the tradition of winning at Tennessee will bring stability and unity back to Knoxville. I hope that the fan base will rally behind the coach of your choosing.

That being said, I would be remiss if I didn’t suggest, likely as countless others have, that Coach Gruden be considered. His knowledge of the game, his success at the highest level of football, and his fire would immediately put Tennessee squarely back in the national spotlight. I know that the vast majority of fans would turn out in droves for Jon Gruden’s return to the Hill.

I am but one fan, but I know many others agree with me, and it is on their behalf that I ask that you consider, if I may borrow a common phrase, “making Coach Gruden say no.” Other programs have shown recently that they are willing to pay a premium for an elite coaching staff: OSU with Coach Meyer, obviously Alabama with Coach Saban, and most recently Texas A&M with Coach Fisher and UCLA with Coach Kelly. This is the price of winning football, and I hope Tennessee will not let these programs overshadow us because we are unwilling to open our pocketbooks.

I will hope and pray that your decision returns Tennessee to the prominence that you built in the 90s and 2000s.

Best Regards, and Welcome Home,

M*** C*******
Class of 2010

Reactions: 12 people
Sitting in a suite for the Big Ten Championship. Wearing my orange!

I'm keeping track of how many comments I get in this sea of red.

1. Snort from the sink next to me.
2. A Wisconsin fan yelled Clay Travis at me. Unsure if it was preceded by the f-word.
3. ‎Drunk Ohio State girl yelled at me that I was at the wrong game. This lasted 20 minutes.
4. ‎"TENNESSEE?!?! Aw, good luck, man." -OSU fan.

They just skeert.

Still trying figure out the snorting sink, though.

Reactions: 2 people
FYI, it is still not safe to venture outside this forum.

Way too many sheep that still don't understand what just happened.

Reactions: 4 people
Honors is very private and I intend on being a little rowdy. We will go to a nice course in Knoxville.
When we have the Beaver Open in Knoxville next year, not only I will share some Pappy with you but the first round of Tennessee’s finest is on me for the group.
Bring Grude home.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back