Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, I don't know how the meeting went. However, in my speculation...

-Gruden is gonna need a job.

-Tennessee is the only place in America that can give him what he wants. His wife wants to be close to her aging parents and her working husband.

-The people who did bad things last Sunday are gone/neutralized.

-Our boosters were ready to break the bank.

These are the primary facts as I see them.

What you said.

The ultimate psyche out......

wE3gA.gif

Reactions: 4 people
If/when Gruden is at the podium it'll take great resolve to not go back thru some of these 'other' threads and track down some of the more prominent naysayers and lay down some serious, factual smack.

Reactions: 9 people
The part of this that bothers me is "another"......

It implies TN's already taken a run at him and been turned down.......

Was the first run from '12? Or from Currie making a "Yeah, I asked.... He said no." a week ago? Or from Fulmer having taken a previous run at him (in which he said "No").

Everything else about that post makes me happy except that one word.......

Haslam and Currie sabotaged the first!

Reactions: 2 people
Who are the posters on 247 that people respect when they post?...I know some of volquest but not 247s

JAV and Blackjack9999 are two of the most reliable. LWS to some extent, but he seems less connected now than in the past. All three have been silent since PF became AD. Before that, JAV and Blackjack9999 where pretty much adamant that Gruden was not a possibility due to the sabotage of Currie.

Reactions: 2 people
The part of this that bothers me is "another"......

It implies TN's already taken a run at him and been turned down.......

Was the first run from '12? Or from Currie making a "Yeah, I asked.... He said no." a week ago? Or from Fulmer having taken a previous run at him (in which he said "No").

Everything else about that post makes me happy except that one word.......

You're mischaracterizing "another." The "good guys" had him on the hook until the two s*** stains backdoored us with Schiano. This is the "another."

Reactions: 1 person
I am gonna start the Phillip Fulmer bronze statue push when he lands Gruden. That short guy downs South where all the s*** rolls has one. When PF hires Gruden he will be the next greatest Vol behind Neyland...think about it.....Neyland, Fulmer,..........Gruden the legend in waiting......damn I'm good.

Reactions: 8 people
Gotta be Cumberland! & I'm buying the first round of shots!

That works. I do think if you start on Kingston Pike, we could make a couple of diversions through Cherokee Country Club and Sequoyah Hills, give some folks a thrill on the way to Cumberland.

Reactions: 3 people
I am gonna start the Phillip Fulmer bronze statue push when he lands Gruden. That short guy downs South where all the s*** rolls has one. When PF hires Gruden he will be the next greatest Vol behind Neyland...think about it.....Neyland, Fulmer,..........Gruden the legend in waiting......damn I'm good.

He needs to go on the Jumbotron where butchy boy is

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back