Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic but I wanted to share. My son has been struggling with depression for a while. A few weeks ago he almost made a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Luckily, we got to him before anything could happen. He is doing better now but today,when Currie was fired and Fulmer was announced as the AD, is the first time I have heard him laugh and act happy in a long time. He has a long way to go but this gives me hope. Thank you to Volnation and all those in the Gruden thread. You made a change in Tennessee football but also probably in a young mans life. I pray for his health more than anything but also for the the return to the dominance of Tennessee football. I want him to see it and not just here my stories about it. Go Vols!

Prayers to you and your boy. Hope all goes well from this point forward.

Reactions: 3 people
I thought her opening statements were good even though i think she almost bust into tears a few times. I think she’s just completely exhausted. I don’t have poor words to say about her in the presser.

With that.....

DOMINATING SEC CHAMPIONSHIP COVERAGE!
WOO!
Yeah, I said it, WOO!

Reactions: 10 people
time for all VOLNATION to get behind FULMER.....
LETS MAKE UT GREAT AGAIN......
OUR VOICES HAVE BEEN HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GBO

Reactions: 1 person
She struck me as someone who lives by the "if you can't say something nice about someone; don't say anything at all."

I liked her. She seems pretty no nonsense to me. I also sincerely felt that after this social media storm that she finally GETS what Tennessee is about.

Phil had me crying tears of joy and redemption for him. It’s a good day to be a Tennessee Vol.

Reactions: 9 people
Bev is in WAY over her head!! Phil was right at home!

Phil said "I'm going back to get Gruden" Well thats what I heard! :blink::blink:

Reactions: 9 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 17 people
So is the Armada in the air, Beav?

CPF was building toward dropping “and I think the man for the job is Jon Gruden!” ... I could feel it

Reactions: 3 people
A little off topic but I wanted to share. My son has been struggling with depression for a while. A few weeks ago he almost made a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Luckily, we got to him before anything could happen. He is doing better now but today,when Currie was fired and Fulmer was announced as the AD, is the first time I have heard him laugh and act happy in a long time. He has a long way to go but this gives me hope. Thank you to Volnation and all those in the Gruden thread. You made a change in Tennessee football but also probably in a young mans life. I pray for his health more than anything but also for the the return to the dominance of Tennessee football. I want him to see it and not just here my stories about it. Go Vols!

I sent up a prayer for your son and your family. All the best...

Reactions: 1 person
I liked her. She seems pretty no nonsense to me. I also sincerely felt that after this social media storm that she finally GETS what Tennessee is about.

Phil had me crying tears of joy and redemption for him. It’s a good day to be a Tennessee Vol.

Seemed like she was emotional at first. Almost like she gets it now...I hope she does.

Reactions: 5 people
Stability...That's what Phil Fulmer brings. We certainly need that right now...

Even more than stability, leadership. The aura of command was rolling off him during that press conference like fog rolling off the stage of a Pink Floyd concert.

Dude was in complete command of his situation.

That's very reassuring as we move into the coaching hunt.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back