Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the ability to reason, look at the evidence, evaluate the trustworthiness of others, and interpret the real time events as they unfold. All of us do.

Up until last Sunday, there were numerous people on board this crazy train based on nothing more that speculation and the uncorroborated testimony of others on here. But as the week has unfolded, and we now have actual evidence that events are unfolding, and that efforts are being made at every level, and having success, but NOW is when you and so many others have gone wobbly? I just don't get it.

Give one piece of "actual evidence that events are unfolding" that we didn't do ourselves, with the help of Currie's incompetence.

Show me one single thing, one verifiable fact, that anything has happened other than what we've done ourselves.

I'll wait for your response.

Reactions: 1 person
okay, i'm catching up, i'll be here in a minute ... somebody help me out here.

do we want blackburn, fulmer, or davis?
who am i supposed to be screaming for in all these emails i'm sending to UT?
what is davis battling with?
who does gruden want to work for?

somebody put me on the straight and narrow here.

thanks.

Reactions: 2 people
Feelings:
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_oj6cyxyq0q1vwyogco1_500.gif

[TWITTER]https://mobile.twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/936613795409154049[/TWITTER]

Kinda paints Phil in a bad light.

thanks.

I thought Davis said he didn’t want it last time around ?

The truth is, Haslam can never fully be removed until they are all gone. Not being ugly or wishing them dead. The best case scenario is to get Fulmer or Blackburn in as AD. Find a big name hire, and make Jimmy believe it was his idea to begin with. Let him feel like he won. Heck, let him take credit if he wants. At this point, I do not care.

Does it seem odd to anyone else that well known reporters are now saying he went rogue on Haslam? Like fully admitting they know he is running the show, but not admitting it until now. Strange to me.

thanks.

#4 is all that matters IMO

[TWITTER]https://www.twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/936613795409154049[/TWITTER]

Kinda paints Phil in a bad light.

That's the same thoughts I had when I read that, not sure I'm okay with that. Don't get me wrong, I want Currie out like everyone else, but I definitely don't want Phil undermining everyone just so he can get a job. Very interesting read.

So we’re going off on PM because he was helping Currie(me included). Perhaps he was giving Currie false hope knowing every single Currie effort would not be approved, therefore presenting the opportunity to oust Currie and Haslam. Peyton took a temporary hit on his image to win the war. That’s my theory.

I hope so. I can't believe the PM would sabotage Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back