Official Jon Gruden Thread XLV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doeren is being interviews tonight. We can take back our program but we can’t let up. They have no one else after this. If you want a real coach and real leadership email, call and tweet the crap out of them until you fall asleep. 1 night of work can change things!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Seen where WBIR said a source said we never even offered Brohm, what the hell?

Bev trying to mitigate a lawsuit. Float a name out. Say Currie offered, then let it be known she blocked it. She never signed the Schiano MOU. She just proved the MOU is worthless without her signature. Were any potential hires being leaked before Sunday? Nope

Did my part. Not that it will matter lol

Hello everyone that is tagged in this email.

My name is just one Vol fan hoping to make a difference. I am from chattanooga, TN. I have been a loyal Volunteer for 33 years. My wife is a Tennessee fan. My two children, 10&6, both girls are Tennessee fans. My 10yr old hopes to play catcher for the softball team at The GREAT University of Tennessee under the tutelage of Bo and Karen Weekly.

But I don’t know if she will ever get that chance.

What ever is going on in this administration behind the scenes is killing our spirit to support this program. I know the name Jon Gruden is a pipe dream in most peoples eyes, but that name alone brings everyone hope. Everyone! This fan base and program deserve to have someone of his caliber to represent the GREAT university. Someone who truly cares about what representing the power T means to everyone that is a Tennessee fan.

My children don’t know what it means to be a champion at this great university because they are to young to remember when we were once great. I know a lot of you strive for that greatness as I’m sure you work countless hours to make that happen.

But what is happening at this GREAT University is toxic to everyone involved. The boosters, the administration, the staff, the current student athletes, this amazing fan base that is represented around the world, but also to everyone else because of one word. Perception.

That is a dangerous word these days with social media. Perception is everything to everyone around the world. And right now this GREAT school that I love so much is a joke to everyone right now. And that saddens me to my deepest core.

I live in a tri state area and have countless fans from other schools from all states around me. My best friend is Gator. My colleagues, coworkers and friends are Georgia, Alabama, auburn and most other team fans. And they have all reached out to me to say how sorry they were that I was going through this because of how embarrassing it is. How much of a joke the Tennessee brand is right now.

I’m writing you as a fan to beg you to make Tennessee GREAT again. To be a national power house. To have a coach that shows up to other schools to recruit and intimidates every coach their because of who he represents. To have national championships to brag about to all my family and friends. To finally have some damn pride for the state and university that I love so much.

I really hope you all can fix this. To make this right. To give us and everyone involved the coach we deserve. To bring us back to glory. It sickens me to have national media berate us as fans as lunatics because we remember what it was like to be on top. To be number 1. To be the best. We want that again.

Please make this right. Please fix this. Please make Tennessee GREAT again!

Thank you for all your hard work and everything you do for this univeriPhonesity.

Sincerely,

Just one Vol fan hoping to make a difference.

Reactions: 12 people
Beav update:

John Currie already sabotaged us with Schiano when we could have caught a BIG fish. Now he is trying to pull the plug on our life support by hiring Doeren. John, you are already fired, take your damn $5m and go home. Let the adults clean up your mess. #SaveUT

Reactions: 7 people
Oh I agree he sucks. I'm just not ever going to stoop low enough to start tweeting coaches. That's a really bad look on fans and the University. You really wanna put UT in a death spiral, that's a good way to do it. As frustrated as I am right now I still care. Email admin all you want, hell I still am, but don't stoop that low. Wrong way to go about creating change.

Agree 100%

Tennessee football: Time for fans to boycott Vols and make 4 demands

This ^^^ Times A Billion!!... Esp #1 AND 2 at the end of all this after we get Dave whoever. As sad as it makes me to say it. Our only course of action may be just to boycott everything UT related!!.... I believe the only way to make them listen is if our 1st home game of the year there are more people outside of Neyland stadium with signs demanding the firing of Currie and Davenport, and the removal of Jimmy from the BOT than inside!!...and keep it that way till our demands are meet!!

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry if already mentioned- I’m trying to catch up. Can someone make sure Hargis reads this blog post by Celina? Need a reputable journalist to get the story out and national if corroborated as it should be, right?

Hargis will be the one to let you know when to close the Gruden thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back