Official Jon Gruden Thread XLV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it’s been fun everyone. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed hanging with y’all the past 2 months. I know I’ve invested way too much time here and many of you probably have. Lol. I’ll create a thread for us to still hang in if you think you will. Either way, TN needs a change at the top. Let’s hope we see it sooner than later.

Reactions: 2 people
Why all the Jimmy Hyams hate?? Im sorry he didn't feed our delusions and did his job as a news reporter. He isn't supposed to litter our lives with sunshine and rainbows, he's supposed to deliver the news. That's what he's done time and time again. Reread his tweets, he's been right the whole time.

Reactions: 3 people
Hes done wonders with ****storms. Could see him COACHING our talent up to 10 wins year 1. He would have Purdue in contention for Big East title game next year no doubt...PURDUE!

Hopefully the guy does well for us, but step aww way from the crack pipe.

You mean Haslam, right? Currie was just the messenger. He's just the guy doing the job. He's still a weak man though and should be removed from his position.

Regardless of where his marching orders come from, he is employed by the University of Tennessee, and if he works outside the interest of the University im sure this is cause for termination.

Sorry...maybe i’m Just dumb
Maybe ??

Look, you’re not the first one that has tried to keep this exile bull crap(not a slam to exile) but seriously, let it go. We are way beyond continuing this fiasco involving what exile explained toooo many times. Please move on from the exile misque and fry some dang wayyyy bigger fish.....Haslam and his lackeys.,..Please !!

Reactions: 1 person
So we went from a La Tech coach, which didn't work (understatement), to a Cincy coach, which didn't work, to a Purdue coach ? At this rate, wait, the batteries in my calculator are down, I'll hang up and listen

Why all the Jimmy Hyams hate?? Im sorry he didn't feed our delusions and did his job as a news reporter. He isn't supposed to litter our lives with sunshine and rainbows, he's supposed to deliver the news. That's what he's done time and time again. Reread his tweets, he's been right the whole time.

Because he is a major league *******. The way he talks down to people on the radio is beyond condescending. He may be right, but he will always be a douche.

Everyone who said this is 2012 all over again is soooooo wrong... 2012 i think everyone kind of knew that it was a "dream" as optimistic as we all were we all had some realism in our minds knowing that 2012 could end the way it did.... This year while some were cautious and others defiant..alot of us tried to balanced and not get to ahead of ourselves.. This feeling is nothing like 2012...After 2012 we all fell into the same routine of allowing this administration and the HoH to continue... This feels like the death of us...I am sick of this administration,the Hoh,and every fan the is ok with just hiring any coach who wont "buck the system" and just go thru the motions.... I hate you Currie I hate you Haslems...I apologize to Freak in advance and understand if i am banned but i would like to end this with a message to those in favor of mediocrity,not challenging ourselves to be better,or anyone associated and supportive of this administration and their actions
******* you

Is Brohm the "WOW" hire we were hoping for...I would say no. But compared to Dooley, Butch, and the other options that were floated (e.g., Morris, Schiano, Doeren, etc.), he is a rockstar in his own right. We will have offense, not sure about defense, but most importantly, he will coach and help develop the talent. Only time will tell if he will be successful...let's hope he becomes our "Dabo" and wish him the best. We all know it could be worse!

I still wanted Dantonio (my very first choice when joining VN), Gruden, or Miles...but Brohm it is...let's do this. But Currie and Haslam still need to GTFO!

Well, here's hoping Coach Brohm surprises the hell out of all of us.

Seems like I've said that before...and before...and before....

Got to end the cycle. Doesn't matter how likable or competent the new coach is, or how much we feel for the players. We just can't continue to support leadership that is so thoroughly rotted at the top.

Reactions: 3 people
I bet the other SEC coaches are pissing their pants right now with us getting Brohm!!!

Not really.

I'm sad...

Maybe not, but those other coaches know that he is a damn good coach who is well respected within the coaching community.

He needs only two things to win and win big. A good recruiting coordinator and a good DC hire. He will take care of the rest.

Still probably won't put out....amirite

giphy.gif

More like this I think lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back