Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
The language that is used is purposefully placed. It gives them a safety net to say, "that's not what I said." In the eye of the deliverer, the net flexes but never snaps. In the eye of the receiver, it's a conundrum of incongruencies. Think of a scalene triangle....

At certain times, it reminds of a bulldog chasing his tail. He knows good and damn well he will never catch it, but his insatiable hunger for nubs won't let him relent. Therefore, it's a never ending race to nowhere.

Damn Socrates

Go golf‏
@VolsScotchGolf
11m11 minutes ago
More Go golf Retweeted Go golf
Anyone notice what all 3 “final” candidates have in common? Jimmy S. just can’t help himself from trying to sabotage any attempt UT makes at hiring a coach not represented by him. People wonder why the Media universally bullies UT for wanting to win? You have your answer.

The language that is used is purposefully placed. It gives them a safety net to say, "that's not what I said." In the eye of the deliverer, the net flexes but never snaps. In the eye of the receiver, it's a conundrum of incongruencies. Think of a scalene triangle....

At certain times, it reminds of a bulldog chasing his tail. He knows good and damn well he will never catch it, but his insatiable hunger for nubs won't let him relent. Therefore, it's a never ending race to nowhere.

Who are you talking about?

I have been out of pocket with my therapist trying to come to grips with this debacle. I was diagnosed with Post Gruden Stress Dosorder. I need some closure.
might need to float a loan for more sessions, we are gonna be somewhere in LI, LII....etc before over !

wow....~350000 posts :blink:

Only at Tennessee do we go from Schiano to Gundy to Brohm to Doeren to Leach....then change bosses....and spend a week rapid fire interviewing every SEC DC who will listen. Where is Les, where is Tee?

Reactions: 2 people
This is off topic, but I am happy for Willie Taggart. He seems like he is a great person and obviously a great coach. He will do very well at FSU methinks.

Reactions: 2 people
It is Time!!! Give us the numbers and e mail please.

Guys, give it more time. Obviously there’s something extensive to hash out. Since it’s taking this long, I’m thinking more and more it’s Gruden. There’s prob so many legal stipulations they have to sign and go over because of any endorsements he may have. If it was Pruitt, I wouldn’t think it would take this long.

Reactions: 8 people
And that is your answer again. Fulmer taking care of himself a little pay back from sexton who is his agent regarding getting one of these ass clowns hired as head coach. Our athletic program is screwed due to individuals only worried about themselves and their self interests. Ex:haslams, fulmer and manning.

Reactions: 5 people
My update. As I said before Gruden was at top of list. PF did talk to him. As of 7 PM yesterday he had not said no. He did tell them at the beginning to go on with the search while he considered his options. So I took that as what your hearing now about other coaches is not the end.

Still think Gruden comes here. Why is he having such a hard time deciding? I don't get it.

Gruden to the hill.

Soon.

Reactions: 5 people
I think Phil is trying to call Grudens bluff on the money/deal

Well ole Phil isn't a poker player and his only card he had was Les ,that hand has since been folded ,he better cash out while the run is still good ,before he leaves with zero. I've learned my lessons from Cherokee, take it from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back