Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. SFD and I found ourselves talking to a Florida fan on Sunday. I asked him what he thought about getting Mullen. He was just so thrilled about it. Couldn't wait!

Hahahaha

Mullen better keep the business card of the moving company that McIlwain left on the desk

Reactions: 1 person
seeing if this works
gimme a minute

ok, how many posts do you have to have before you can posts gif's ?

Last edited:
Um, hmmm, what are you laughing at ? Nothing has been decided yet and you think you can throw off the thread with that joke ? I doubt it.

So your saying there is still a chance with Mullen? I mean if Gruden doesn’t come? I’m laughing at you.

Smokescreen and controlled leaks.

The dam is about to bust wide open.

tenor.gif

People....People ! Listen to Squints...He was pre-med

Reactions: 2 people
What ever happens.... it has been well worth the ride and certainly was more entertaining that watching UT football this season

👍In all honesty the only thread on here, whether others admit or not, I would say most members of VN visited at least once if not more.

We all should get an answer SOON and no matter who it is it's been a helluva ride.

Well it looks like nobody knows who the next coach is going to be. I think that it is going to be Gruden. What is wrong with all the people that has posted and followed this thread? Someone posts something and automatically everyone starts second guessing themselves. I had a belief it was Gruden and nothing has changed my mind. He had a chance to shut it down and he did not. I challenge all the fine folks on here to pick a coach to be the next the next leader at UT. My mind is made up....Gruden till it aint!

Gruden was never going to use a public platform, other than through his agent or UT, to confirm or deny his interest in UT.

Let that pipe dream burn out!

Have all of you honestly deluded yourselves into believing that Jeremy Pruitt, Mel Tucker, or Kevin Steele are markedly better hires than Greg Schiano, whose potential hiring created such a heretofore-unforeseen maelstrom of anger, disgust and vitriol that the UTAD collapsed on itself?

Do not pretend it was the Penn State allegations. They were damning but auxiliary to the fact that Schiano was an ABSYMAL choice for a program that expects greatness.

Where is the outrage? Where are the Rock painters? If any of the three mentioned above are named Head Coach, the revolution was toothless.

Are you all afraid of calling out VFLs as bad hires? Because Kevin Steele is not an elite choice, Vol or not. If Fulmer thinks any of these three will return UT to respectability, he is even more delusional than this fanbase.

Mel Tucker and Jeremy Pruitt are certainly not better choices than the DOZEN other options we have had.

Make your voices heard. It's not over....yet.

You can say all you want about the Schiano hire being "Not Gruden". But, in my case you'd be DEAD WRONG.

I don't want anything that could potentially be linked to the atrocity that happened at PSU linked to MY alma mater.

Get that **** outta here......

Reactions: 3 people
I’m boycotting Peyton’s CF HOF induction show. I love him, but I think he’s somewhat complicit in all this.

Congrats PM, you MFer.

Reactions: 2 people
We are ****ed. For years on end now if they trot Steele or Tucker out there.

Thanks Phil. Thanks a lot for saving us from Mike Leach. That brief. 18 hour fantasy was the most exciting thing to happen in Vol football in 15 years. Glad you took over and fixed it right up.

I’m about to find someone else to follow in football. Tennessee DOES NOT CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL. And I started to not care about Tennessee football in September and it’s just been building and building and this is the culmination of all that crap. Time to just let it be man. Lots of time, money and effort tied up in this garbage program and it’s just turned out miserable allll over again. Lol.

Buh-bye!

What the hell happened in here? Left for a council meeting in a tux and came back to a war zone.

Things got a little sweaty.. Someone had a story about whales and mushrooms.. We are or are not going to hire gruden.. People questioned each others ability of reading comprehension.. Brought it back around with "let's talk about boobs"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back