Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are ****ed. For years on end now if they trot Steele or Tucker out there.

Thanks Phil. Thanks a lot for saving us from Mike Leach. That brief. 18 hour fantasy was the most exciting thing to happen in Vol football in 15 years. Glad you took over and fixed it right up.

I’m about to find someone else to follow in football. Tennessee DOES NOT CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL. And I started to not care about Tennessee football in September and it’s just been building and building and this is the culmination of all that crap. Time to just let it be man. Lots of time, money and effort tied up in this garbage program and it’s just turned out miserable allll over again. Lol.
Just a suggestion for you and the ones that liked your post ... you could put your hair out ( obviously it’s on fire ) take a deep breath and wait for somebody like oh I don’t know , the AD to actually make an announcement first before losing your sh!t and running after some other team . We still have players on this team that need support and a lot of it .

Reactions: 2 people
I hope you saw my other post saying sorry for getting carried away...but yes, they will have multiple accounts because the price is right (um...free?) and they can say things there that they couldn't say under their name...and not just players, all the generation ???'s tend to roll that way from what I've seen

No sweat, man...... :good!:

Just hate getting old. :cray: :birgits_giggle:

Oh....it’s looking like a full on dumpster fire in here. I step out for dinner and come back to see in fighting. C’mon y’all. This is so not what this thread is about.

We don’t have a decisive answer yet. Everyone’s battle weary. We just need to hold on till tomorrow. If it’s a disappointing hire then let it rip. Walk away. Whatever makes you feel good.

But, maybe we can talk about booze, Daniela, anything but tear each other’s throats out. Boobs. Let’s talk about boobs. :)
Boom

Reactions: 1 person
Given the names being thrown out, anybody else hoping for an out of the blue Google My Name candidate?

I’m so underwhelmed, I’d like to my chances with what’s behind door number 3.

No one is remembering what I posted in XLVII....
Meltdown commencing....
Just different coaches...
We're falling apart for no reason, just speculation.

The jet in the photo could be a McDonnell Douglas F15 Eagle...Gruden is the eagle...he's landed...We Got Gruden!!!!

The jet is an F14 on a carrier deck. The scene is from Top Gun. That is Tom Cruise (Maverick) in the pic. My only thought as to what it means is the following:
Top Gun
Tomcat
Kick the tires and light the fires.

Oh....it’s looking like a full on dumpster fire in here. I step out for dinner and come back to see in fighting. C’mon y’all. This is so not what this thread is about.

We don’t have a decisive answer yet. Everyone’s battle weary. We just need to hold on till tomorrow. If it’s a disappointing hire then let it rip. Walk away. Whatever makes you feel good.

But, maybe we can talk about booze, Daniela, anything but tear each other’s throats out. Boobs. Let’s talk about boobs. :)

You got a like for using boobs to distract lol

We've been talking about boobs for awhile now.

I do know who is right and who is wrong... I have not been an apologist for Beaver by any means nor have I for any of the insiders... I have said when I thought they were wrong and posted so... but... All these folks coming in here declaring that this thread is all wrong and we have been duped are a little premature I would suggest......

Not to mention the entertainment that posting here has brought to us who have been here faithfully.

I for one will never forget the good friends I have made in here and the many laughs along the way.

What ever happens.... it has been well worth the ride and certainly was more entertaining that watching UT football this season

Reactions: 28 people

Mink, someone jumped in a little while ago announcing that a coach had been hired and the players know ... set the thread temperature knob up a few degrees but it's cooled back off now ... especially since nothing like that has been seen on other media ... the water's fine now

Does Tucker or Steele excite anyone in here?

I don't think either fit the speach from the Battle Captain

Come together, stabilize, have fun, win championships.

I’m afraid our captains idea of fun and stable is having a buddy to head to Libya with. My idea and his appear to be different Hawk. I hope I’m wrong.

Ok Mink...you start :boobies:

I know this will ruffle the collective flock in here but old Mullen doesn’t look so bad now does he? You people who were yelling Gruden or anybody but Mullen....well..boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back