Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have the best sleep tonight in 23 days than I’ve ever had. Or maybe not

At least Steele improved on his conference record his last year....so there's that!

Attachments

• EC0D0801-B9AC-4143-84C5-A8F9C439D09C.jpg
    EC0D0801-B9AC-4143-84C5-A8F9C439D09C.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: 2 people
Ok, definitely don’t link Beav. and PV together. PV’s been pretty open about not being his biggest fan...

Achilles, do you think the original owner of PVs account could be trolling with the gifs today? I remember he stepped out and said he was turning the account back over.

Reactions: 1 person
The Vol Colonel‏
@TheVOLColonel
Following Following @TheVOLColonel
More
I said just a little earlier that I personally thought Steele was going to get the job, maybe he will, but maybe not. I've heard C.A. is fully in the corner of Pruitt. I've also heard Anderson, Thornton & Haslam have been in on the interviews with Coach Fulmer today. #Vols

I might have the best sleep tonight in 23 days than I’ve ever had. Or maybe not

I probably won’t be able to sleep.

giphy.gif

I’m sorry, but a I completely believe Beav is a troll now. That last tweet reaffirms my suspicions. Anyone who claims to vouch for him are trolls as well. Atlanta Vol is the only legit one I’ve seen, and maybe Paul on this thread. Jmo.

I know it's bs but Vol Colonel on twitter is saying Tucker is on his 3rd (YES THIRD!) interview, lol ....

So no new coach yet?

I was hoping we had some leaks spring this evening. Oh well, back to waiting and speculating.

Stopped and looked at the guitars at Prince hardware.

They have 4 brands,

Washburn
Cort
Recording king
Jasmine.

Are those decent brands?

If you are looking for a starter guitar, I recommend a cheap electric (they are easier to play). Get a cheap Fender Stratocaster or Gibson Epiphone and a small practice amp.

The Vol Colonel‏
@TheVOLColonel
Following Following @TheVOLColonel
More
I said just a little earlier that I personally thought Steele was going to get the job, maybe he will, but maybe not. I've heard C.A. is fully in the corner of Pruitt. I've also heard Anderson, Thornton & Haslam have been in on the interviews with Coach Fulmer today. #Vols

Haslam. Really.

I’m sorry, but a I completely believe Beav is a troll now. That last tweet reaffirms my suspicions. Anyone who claims to vouch for him are trolls as well. Atlanta Vol is the only legit one I’ve seen, and maybe Paul on this thread. Jmo.

Didn't Atlanta VOL vet him months ago

Reactions: 5 people
He should, Prince Hardware has a small good selection.

That may be, I’m not familiar with Prince Hardware. I just thought a hardware store is a strange place to look for a guitar.

I will add that I’m not impressed with the brands he listed. Washburn is ok, but their low-end stuff is crap.

That may be, I’m not familiar with Prince Hardware. I just thought a hardware store is a strange place to look for a guitar.

I will add that I’m not impressed with the brands he listed. Washburn is ok, but their low-end stuff is crap.

They had a few Washburn that were right at $500.

Which is better? A solid wood or a laminate?

i have typed, and then deleted like 12 posts since 5 pm. i'm really trying to find a path for success here. and i'm failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back