Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
More from VQ

“i'm 99% sure it's over. i do acknowledge it smells funny. the gruden intel from those who had access to it dried up starting Monday. the guys who would get word if he said No have not shared that happened, meaning they don't have any more intel either. so everyone is just assuming it's not a yes. but info is MIA, just like Gruden, and just like a coach at the podium. I acknowledge that by everything we are hearing/seeing 1 of the 3 DC's looks to be the hire. and I see no upside into digging into these 3 DC's so hard if they were still waiting on JG, when we were told the deadline was yesterday (which has passed). i'm ready for it to be over. and it seems over. just smells funny. if the man said no, that would be shared and out and known right now. let's just get on with Pruitt and move forward.”

29 coastal22, 56 minutes ago

The way that I interpret this is that Gruden information stopped on Monday so everyone quit asking, gave up and moved on.

This information makes me think it is Gruden and the rest are assistant coaches.

Well how are you old friend. I drove through the park a few weeks back and thought about you. I was sharing with my daughter about the wonderful Tennesseans that kept their mountain home as long as possible. Great lesson on fidelity and knowing who you are.

Hey Brother!

Doing well I guess, my wife hasn't changed the locks yet. No one has shot at me or tried to sue me this week. So overall not doing too bad...

I am glad you are able to pass on the history of our past generations. Too many young folks are growing up without knowledge or respect for our history.

Shout if you ever get over this way. I think I might still owe you some top shelf corn....

Be Safe,

CH_V

UTSuave’;14853241 said:
Spill it!...I'm trying to hear something factual

I’m not just going to say it, you should be able to read between the lines of that tho... You sir, do not have anything she likes/wants.

Beaver,

Let’s assume Pruitt gets hired for a moment. I, for one, will not be mad at you. You were entertaining at the very least. I do have one favor to ask, however. Would you mind expounding on the origin of your insights a bit? I’m not looking for names. I just want a clearer picture of how information was flowing. Otherwise, I’ll be left to question why a generally reasonable guy like myself was so susceptible to GRUDEN fever.

Hey Brother!

Doing well I guess, my wife hasn't changed the locks yet. No one has shot at me or tried to sue me this week. So overall not doing too bad...

I am glad you are able to pass on the history of our past generations. Too many young folks are growing up without knowledge or respect for our history.

Shout if you ever get over this way. I think I might still owe you some top shelf corn....

Be Safe,

CH_V

remember your other Knoxville buddy. when some more of the Strawberry stuff is made.😁😋

Reactions: 1 person
Damn hey Beav. You slipped right by me... I know for sure you did help ignite the fire in our fanbase to flush out the rats and supported our cries to not settle for mediocrity. But dammit, it sure looks like we are going to get "unproven" (which could equate to mediocrity, who knows).

Regardless of how this thing turns out, are we still going to have that party?

I will hold up my end of that bargain. Golf in the morning and a party that evening. Even the people angry at me are invited.

Reactions: 21 people
No at all.... however I do recall a 100% done deal, a fact that Gruden does want to coach here, a statement that the people who set this up do not miss.

You have to admit these statements alone make people question you at this point

The main objective for Beav and asscociates was for a shift of power among the boosters...at least that is what I believe....
they did not expect a couple of things that happened
I believe that they should have anticipated Currie and Haslam going rouge...Haslam had backdoored other boosters before

Reactions: 2 people
Beaver,

Let’s assume Pruitt gets hired for a moment. I, for one, will not be mad at you. You were entertaining at the very least. I do have one favor to ask, however. Would you mind expounding on the origin of your insights a bit? I’m not looking for names. I just want a clearer picture of how information was flowing. Otherwise, I’ll be left to question why a generally reasonable guy like myself was so susceptible to GRUDEN fever.

Also, if you were a troll. It's cool But the best way to go out is to come clean and reveal where your insights came from or say. I was just messing with everybody and it was fun.

Scarrabeans

Where is this person? Made one post yesterday and this was it. It caught my attention yesterday. I know about the Scarrabeans, but the one word message, then poof.....

Apparently wasn’t much...my bad, just digging around.

Easyriders

Ignore this user Report this user/post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyLives View Post
You got my attention. UT secret society.... why’d you bring them up tonight?
Just remember them being mentioned on hear a couple of months ago,hoping they get who they want which is who we all want“

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back