Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dum dums just need to let this go. It makes our entire fan base look stupid, when in reality, there is a basket-case fringe who actually believe Jon Gruden would coach at UT.

I would rather live in my delusional world then the sh!t show Haslam and Currie made.

Reactions: 2 people
I emailed the UT President. Doubt it ever gets read.

I have a daughter that's 9 and a son that is 7. This past season was their first football game and they loved every minute of it. It was the first home game of the season. They loved the band and the how loud the crowd got. It was a day that I will remember as well cause of how happy they were. That is going to be our last game for a while because we can't go back because nobody in the administration cares about what has happened in the past few days because nothing ever changes. The Haslams are destroying the program day by day and they hired Currie to be a yes man and that's sad. There will be more families like mine that are not coming back to support Tennessee Football anymore unless Currie and Haslam are out and away from the program. Please do the right thing. The Tennessee program needs David Blackburn to replace Currie immediately and fix this and everyone knows he can because he loves Tennessee and cares about it's operation unlike Currie and the Haslams.

Reactions: 3 people
The boosters who want to change need to burn the midnight oil and get him out. If they don’t, we’re looking at Doeren. This is our unexpected window of opportunity.

Reactions: 1 person
Gundy thread:

15313924.gif

And I'm over here like:

MrW5mUX.gif

This is the GIF-posting Squints we all love.

right now as i see it . it at damage control stage 5 of 5 fire currie , some of our big boosters have to grow a large set of nuts remove haslam from pulling strings , that gonna take time . ill just keep the rest to myself this craps getting out of hand we aint getting a good coach this year

Have faith, southwest Virginia friend.

You dum dums just need to let this go. It makes our entire fan base look stupid, when in reality, there is a basket-case fringe who actually believe Jon Gruden would coach at UT.

Gotta be honest...I lold at dum dums.

Wtf uses that term? lol

It is amazing to me that not one media member whatsoever has asked Gruden or his agent if he is even the slightest least little bit interested now or ever.

Reactions: 3 people
Congrats to those pulling against the Gundy hire. Hope the Vols can pull out of this mess.
GBO!

speaking for myself and probably many others, based on current events of late I/we were hoping Gundy worked out. Would have been a solid hire. Now that he declined the offer, we still have hope that Gruden is in play. THIS IS A GRUDEN THREAD so we still believe there is a sliver of a chance we land him. Call us crazy, but its our thread.......

Reactions: 6 people
We have to keep the pressure on. I don’t know how but we must. Tomorrow is going to be a critical day for our program and school.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, it was definitely an exciting day. It’s unfortunate it didn’t end in our favor. However, much has changed, for the better, I think that’s evivident. The cohesiveness looks to continue. VolNation’s voice is still ringing true! We all need to keep it up tho!

How many plan to be at the b-ball game tomorrow?

Reactions: 5 people
right now as i see it . it at damage control stage 5 of 5 fire currie , some of our big boosters have to grow a large set of nuts remove haslam from pulling strings , that gonna take time . ill just keep the rest to myself this craps getting out of hand we aint getting a good coach this year

I’m from Riner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back