Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Flight Trackers, any private aviation from Columbus to Knoxville last night or this am? Research it. Please find nothing, and help squash this Schiano garbage.

Reactions: 1 person
The idea that Schiano is a 'smokescreen' doesn't even make sense. At all. The season is over. No ****ing need for smoke screens. Let's just be honest. It appears we're about to make another awful hire.

Reactions: 7 people
We are not hiring Schiano. This is clearly coming from an agent and makes absolutely zero sense if you take a minute to think about it. You all have to stop biting at every single bit of "news" that comes out.

If you are skeptical of me, take it from Atlanta Vol. He made it clear to you all that you would be happy with option B if the Gruden deal fell through. Do you really think he was referring to Schiano? Just relax and think about things logically.

So is plan A going to be announced or did we move on to plan B you're making it seem gruden is a no go but I may be reading to much into if so my apologies

Ok, setting aside Schiano as the coach because won't allow that thought in my brain....

I'm pissed they'd even use Schiano as a smokescreen. If Currie is the mad scientist, this is a serious misstep.

We are not hiring Schiano. This is clearly coming from an agent and makes absolutely zero sense if you take a minute to think about it. You all have to stop biting at every single bit of "news" that comes out.

If you are skeptical of me, take it from Atlanta Vol. He made it clear to you all that you would be happy with option B if the Gruden deal fell through. Do you really think he was referring to Schiano? Just relax and think about things logically.

Actually he said that many would not be ok with option B, but he was.

You know all of this kinda seems and feels scripted..how the he!! Can you be willing to throw of 10 mil per year at a coach and not lock down plans 1, 1a, 1b, 2, 3,4, 5.....I'm starting to believe this is all part of the show to make Currie the hero...

God I hope I'm right!

The idea that Schiano is a 'smokescreen' doesn't even make sense. At all. The season is over. No ****ing need for smoke screens. Let's just be honest. It appears we're about to make another awful hire.

Our AD is not into smokescreens. Nobody knows anything. That is the way Currie planned it all along.

Breaking news on ESPN ticker Mullen to Fl Schiano to Vols both schools trying to finalize contracts...wtf!!

Last edited:
What I see on Twitter about JJ:

"Jauan Jennings apologizes for his actions earlier this week, says he "takes full responsibility" and wants to work with the new head coach and AD John Currie to get back on the team." @LouisWBIR

“I’m a Vol for Lfe. I plan to work with our new coach and athletic director to do whatever it takes to get back on this football team." “My passion for this team cannot be described in words…I felt like I could not help the team because I was not on the field." “I was hurt during the week to learn that the decision to play against our in-state rival was changed." @Will_Bowling

If this is the eighth post, my apologies. The server is struggling.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back