Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. I got this tattoo his morning in hopes of motivating all UT fans to not give up hope...

tattoo-fails.jpg

Any Ragrets ?

Reactions: 7 people
The CBS article was very specific on certain contract terms. It is weird that they would all of a sudden know that information with the search being so secretive. The national media throws out every available coaches name in our search showing that they know nothing, yet today they can say we have met with Gruden and contract would be around $10 mil, $8 mil for assistants, Tee, etc.

I hope you guys are right. I just have doubts about the university going from paying a head coach 4-5 mil a year to paying a coach double that. UT agreeing to pay assistants twice what they were paying butch? I hope so but I’m skeptical.

Need an AV drive by this A.M.

A smiley face will do! 👍🏻 ✌🏻 🤙🏻 🤘🏻 👊🏻

Reactions: 1 person
People of interest Tee is following:

John Currie*
Austin Thomas*
Robert Gillespie
Ty Chandler
Trey Smith
LaTrell Bumphus
Jonathan Kongbo
Shy Tuttle
Kahlil McKenzie Jr.
Tennessee Athletics

Plus many other VFL's obviously

Are you on the correct Tee account? For that matter, maybe I'm not!

**Edit**You are correct

Last edited:
I hope you guys are right. I just have doubts about the university going from paying a head coach 4-5 mil a year to paying a coach double that. UT agreeing to pay assistants twice what they were paying butch? I hope so but I’m skeptical.

He's not just a coach...

He's Jon Fn Gruden.

Reactions: 4 people

Not paying each assistant more than they were paying Butch; just that the collective sum for all assistants would be that much

There is a projected coaching staff on Southern Cal message boards that does not have Tee as their OC. I do not know how to post screen shots but you guys should go look at that.

Edit: The OP was asked where he thought Tee was going and he responded with “ OC at Tennessee”

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back