Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd best team in the state. What a horror show this is. I think with a home-run level hire, we might get 7 wins next year. Mid-tier hire and we will be fighting to make a bowl game in November the next four years.

3rd? Alcoa might be better. Pathetic. Sick of this. I know we all are. Currie BETTER pull that rabbit out of that hat. Period.

Reactions: 2 people
Halfway into a bottle of Buffalo Trace. Big shot out to Ape and others for the suggestions. It certainly helps to take the edge off.

Winless in the SEC, please tell me it's Gruden. If they March anyone else up to that podium save Peterson or Patterson would be disastrous.
Stay away from the hot pockets. They almost killed Ape.

This thread is a mess. Some in here need to drink more (or less); others need professional help; we all need exhibit more patience, it will happen, SOON. Ultimately, some of use could use something more, which brings to question...

Where the hell is Daniela?

Reactions: 7 people
Halfway into a bottle of Buffalo Trace. Big shot out to Ape and others for the suggestions. It certainly helps to take the edge off.

Winless in the SEC, please tell me it's Gruden. If they March anyone else up to that podium save Peterson or Patterson would be disastrous.

Trying to decide on my bottle for tonight....

Attachments

• 152B6E3B-0476-4774-9310-686577008753.jpg
    152B6E3B-0476-4774-9310-686577008753.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: 4 people
What an embarrassment of a season. I hope to god that Currie has an ace up his sleeve. Only 50,000 fans in Neyland tonight...pitiful. I'm crossing my fingers that he realizes anything other than a home run hire might truly bury this program for years to come....worst season in TN history. EMBARASSING!

You know what? Tomorrow is another day. I choose to not let this bother me. Having stood at the graveyard watching my baby daughter being put in the ground, I know there are far worse things that can and do happen in life.
Some people might need a little perspective.

God bless you and you family. Very sorry for your loss. Games are just games, life goes on afterwards for better or for worse.

Reactions: 5 people
The past 10 years have been just like the Pilot rebate scam. Didn't even get close in return what we put in as fans. Thanks Haslam. Now we've officially hit rock bottom and we're fighting back. Let's go!!!

I'm all in on Gruden or these dumba$$es will never get another donation out of me.

I'm seriously considering writing John Currie and asking for a refund (face value) of my tickets. I'll live without the donation, but by God, I want my tickets refunded.

Alright. I'm good. Let's Grude on boys and girls!

Reactions: 3 people
This is why you should always cultivate strong, friendly relationships with your neighbors. In situations like this, you would be able to talk at least one of them into providing the mattress.

I relinquished my old mattress due to cultivating a strong, friendly relationship with my buddy that needed it for his hunting camp. My son needs to upgrade from a twin to a full anyway. Looks like that twin mattress is taking one for the team if things don't work out for the better.

Reactions: 1 person
Did anybody see Kiffin's twitter avatar?....i dont know how to embed it. Not aure if its a new or old one....but check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back