Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to not base my thoughts (hopes) for the past few weeks on what I read on an internet board from posters I have never met in person. This does NOT mean that I find their thoughts and process wrong nor does it mean that I totally disagree with them.

I trust you are posting exactly what you hear, but as an example I also trust Slice is posting exactly what he hears... but there are two completely different thoughts from each side. That does not make one person wrong and another right, it means they trust their source.

I have a source of my own who have given me the name of every hire from the Kiffin on ... and has never missed... He is the one who told me earlier that Gruden was not coming at all.... but now says 50% ... I haven't talked to him over these Holidays so maybe it has changed.... but as you trust your sources, Slice trusts his so do I mine...

I guess I don't understand why everyone is so bothered that I have stayed with what I trust??

I totally get it. I haven't trusted anything from boosters or AD for this very reason. That is why I value these sources above any chat board heresay.

Reactions: 1 person
I have intentionally remained oblivious to the rest of the board. This thread is Home.

Excellent advice. The mindset that is displayed out there is just about everything I have grown to dislike about our fan base...apathy and no clue what needs to happen to bring us back to the SUMMIT.
(No pun intended and RIP CPHS)

I have tried to not base my thoughts (hopes) for the past few weeks on what I read on an internet board from posters I have never met in person. This does NOT mean that I find their thoughts and process wrong nor does it mean that I totally disagree with them.

I trust you are posting exactly what you hear, but as an example I also trust Slice is posting exactly what he hears... but there are two completely different thoughts from each side. That does not make one person wrong and another right, it means they trust their source.

I have a source of my own who have given me the name of every hire from the Kiffin on ... and has never missed... He is the one who told me earlier that Gruden was not coming at all.... but now says 50% ... I haven't talked to him over these Holidays so maybe it has changed.... but as you trust your sources, Slice trusts his so do I mine...

I guess I don't understand why everyone is so bothered that I have stayed with what I trust??

Sorry to intrude, but if he hasn't missed since Kiffin, who does he have circled this time?

I think SFD is a little "sketch" since she won't hang the sign in Gainsville........... :)

Reactions: 2 people
Haven’t had a chance to check in much. Finally a little Thanksgiving weekend relaxation in God’s country, just outside of Lynchburg, TN.

I’m hearing Butch knows on the airwaves down here.

Soon.

Sounds like half you grudes are just chilling and half are hugging their knees rocking and muttering random coach names. Take Boro's advice, go outside.

I drove 10hrs this AM and am currently in a tree in Missouri waiting for a buck... :D

Whereabouts in MO?

Knuck if this happens and the Grude is announced I’m gonna send you some not world famous moonshine from the infamous Frog Jump TN. Drink at your own risk though.

I would tell you my name but my UT pics are humorous/ awful. I look like I’m 17 and attempting to look like “hard, you know, like a football player is supposed to look... but I really missed the mark.

You got to be a Tennessee Volunteer. You out rank 98% of the posters on this site.

Welcome to Volnation.

Reactions: 3 people

Who is your source currently saying is coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back