Official Jon Gruden thread XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media is FOS, I don't think that Currie is even considering Mullen. All this talk about a big hire and the fans being excited, it's Gruden or Petersen IMO

Reactions: 1 person
I hadn't heard that until just now. Is that quote anywhere out there on the interwebs? Or this was something Butch is said to have said to Currie?

Probably not anything official, no. Somebody on TOS posted it, and I was told it in a conversation with somebody who was in Anderson that day.

Reactions: 2 people
The media is FOS, I don't think that Currie is even considering Mullen. All this talk about a big hire and the fans being excited, it's Gruden or Petersen IMO

It was an accommodation to Sexton to leverage a raise and extension. Most of the names were.

Amateurs. We bust stink bombs every year and watch the reactions. Hilarious.

Stink bombs are fun, but require possessing and leaving evidence behind. Whereas, a well planned diet that greatly encourages a gaseous state can be much more effective, just don't over do it.🤣

Yeah, if this is legit, this is HUGE imo.

I heard Butch told the present players that certain Boosters were trying to hire Gruden while he was still the coach (before Butch was publicly fired). I also heard the same from one booster face to face....

The guy in the post is the owner of WVU site... and repeats it

GRUDEN TO THE HILL

Reactions: 4 people
All things aside, a loss on Saturday will be infuriating.

-winless in the SEC
-finish last in the SEC
-first time we've lost 8 in a season

Damn you, former coach.

I heard Butch told the present players that certain Boosters were trying to hire Gruden while he was still the coach (before Butch was publicly fired). I also heard the same from one booster face to face....

The guy in the post is the owner of WVU site... and repeats it

GRUDEN TO THE HILL

No wonder they gave up on Butch.

Stink bombs are fun, but require possessing and leaving evidence behind. Whereas, a well planned diet that greatly encourages a gaseous state can be much more effective, just don't over do it.🤣

I get the hurtin' gas so I can't do this stuff without significant self-sacrifice.

GNtqkUP.gif

Reactions: 3 people
SIAP

Pat Forde from Yahoo is reporting that Chip Kelly will not be headed to UF. Boom.

I hope this is true, but the day before McElwain was fired, Forde said there hadn’t been any discussions about firing him. Unfortunately, I don’t think he has any sources at UF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back