Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! caller on the radio just said Hyams = John Ward....believes everything Hyams says and thinks UT should give Hyams money and let him hire the coach

Trolling the hosts maybe? Otherwise.... :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

:). It's a dark cloud in here. Trying into lighten things up. Plus, I'm just a smart ass by nature.

I'm with ya except for I'm a dumb ass. :) And on that note, Boobies...

samla_hayek_cleavage.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
Take your sorry azz back to Bama Hart... You killed this deal and I hope you killed your career. A monkey throwing his crap around a cage would have made this hire happen. Piss off hart, the manager at McDonalds down the road is more competent than you. GTFO.

BIG NEWS!!!! My source just confirmed that Jon Gruden just saved a bunch of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico!!! Just thought everyone could use a laugh it's been a long day, and alot of information to absorb. I don't think we have heard the last of this yet!! GBO I'm Gruden till someone besides him steps up on that podium!!

BIG NEWS!!!! My source just confirmed that Jon Gruden just saved a bunch of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico!!! Just thought everyone could use a laugh it's been a long day, and alot of information to absorb. I don't think we have heard the last of this yet!! GBO I'm Gruden till someone besides him steps up on that podium!!

I thought it was a Holiday Inn Express.....

Take your sorry azz back to Bama Hart... You killed this deal and I hope you killed your career. A monkey throwing his crap around a cage would have made this hire happen. Piss off hart, the manager at McDonalds down the road is more competent than you. GTFO.

Dave Hart hasn't hired anybody yet....

The same Strong that almost got beat last night at home by Rutgers? That Strong?

Everyone is underestimating Rutgers, this is a team that has been solid for the last 6-8 years and they were 9-2 going into the game, the same as Louisville...Louisville fought to win, which speaks volumes about Strong, because he beat a successful big east team, that has had stability with a team that he brought out of the ashes...

Reactions: 1 person
if we get strong, franklin, or fedora - i will throw-up

i will literally go throw up into the toilet

and then i will be done with UT football until they beat a rival... which wont happen until 2020 at the earliest

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back