Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 proof? Thats not moonshine. Ive actually got some old PopCorn sutton in the freezer...not much left though, sad really.

I was at the distillery/store in Gatlinburg about a month ago. Tasted everything they had to offer. All pretty much garbage, IMO, except the corn. It's passable. Compared to the bootlegged corn squeezins I've had, though, it doesn't hold a candle to it.

Everyday is like GroundHog day over on their site

200fk12.jpg

I was at the distillery/store in Gatlinburg about a month ago. Tasted everything they had to offer. All pretty much garbage, IMO, except the corn. It's passable. Compared to the bootlegged corn squeezins I've had, though, it doesn't hold a candle to it.

Pretty much sums it up lol.

40 proof? Thats not moonshine. Ive actually got some old PopCorn sutton in the freezer...not much left though, sad really.

Actually it is. I was just watching Moonshiners and they were talking about how the flavors are more profitable because they cut it to 40 proof...and make a 300% profit. Believe me bro...I'm from the Appalachian Mountains and I've had shine from very good stills...say whatchu want about Ole Smokey store bought shine...but its high quality!!

Now, I will admit, old timers that used Jolly Ranchers and home made hard candy for flavor infusion had some serious shine...but it's rare that it ain't cut down any more.

Jon Gruden is the next UT football coach I know everyone is gonna blast me about sources and everything just know I have already told you all and it is already a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back