Official Jon Gruden Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Patrick! Truly appreciate the compliments.

I'm taking some time off from photography the next couple of months to focus (pardon the pun) on family and faith. Other than a planned mission trip to Haiti next month to document conditions, etc. I plan to put the camera away for a little while.

Hit me from my website and we'll work something out for your Christmas card. Ignore my website pricing since you're a Grudenite... :) Seriously, just make a small donation for my trip (I work / support an orphanage there) and it's good. No worries. Email me from my site and we'll discuss. You're in Knoxville, correct?

Yes in Knoxville and Major Grudenite.

and just got chills - orphanage in haiti.... wow, what a blessing!!!

I will touch base with you tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 person
Popcorn killed himself instead of going back to the pen, man was a chain smoking, moon shine making mountain man. I sampled many quarts of his brew, you could tell it was different than most.

Hi pattiy... just wanted to introduce myself. :) I was following the Sam and Goat show last night and literally LOL when you commented on their antics. I think it was around 2:00 a.m. Too funny!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
So have things settled down on the OJGV thread? Is it safe to stick my head up out of the foxhole? :unsure:

This morning I posted that it was starting to seem like a bad disaster movie here, and sure enough, the next 100 posts or so seemed to move into the part where they start throwing people off of lifeboats. Part of human nature, I guess.

Anyway, so we're still kinda mostly maintaining hope, but realizing that it's a whole lot more complex that we would have liked to think? Or something??

And I'd really like it if we (UT) didn't steal Greg Roman from us (49'ers.) :hi:

So have things settled down on the OJGV thread? Is it safe to stick my head up out of the foxhole? :unsure:

This morning I posted that it was starting to seem like a bad disaster movie here, and sure enough, the next 100 posts or so seemed to move into the part where they start throwing people off of lifeboats. Part of human nature, I guess.

Anyway, so we're still kinda mostly maintaining hope, but realizing that it's a whole lot more complex that we would have liked to think? Or something??

And I'd really like it if we (UT) didn't steal Greg Roman from us (49'ers.) :hi:

Friday then...

Soon. :)

Hi pattiy... just wanted to introduce myself. :) I was following the Sam and Goat show last night and literally LOL when you commented on their antics. I think it was around 2:00 a.m. Too funny!
Nice to meet you SLOVNT and thank you. I am blushing..didn't think so many people saw my little post. :blush:

I also wanted to tell you that your photography is amazing and wish you well on your mission trip. God bless you!

Nice to meet you SLOVNT and thank you. I am blushing..didn't think so many people saw my little post. :blush:

I also wanted to tell you that your photography is amazing and wish you well on your mission trip. God bless you!

Thank you! Life in Haiti puts the election and Gruden in proper perspective for me. However, I still want Gruden 2012! :)

Reactions: 3 people
How about seeing this happening on the UT sideline next year?

grudenrefcopy.jpg

Things seem to be calming down. Very moody bunch this morning.

Here's one of my favorites from last year. That's my 5 yr. old son. I know it's not football or Gruden (my son does have blonde hair :) ) it still Big Orange.

6894281428_8f88df2258_z.jpg
[/url] A New Mentor by jimservies | photography, on Flickr[/IMG]

I guess it was imitation moonshine.:crazy:

:eek:lol:

I just meant it went against everything that moonshine
stands for...

and that different taste GmanTN was talking about,no
doubt because of the limestone filtration the creeks provide...most people just use tap water,not the same
when the water comes from a spring deep in the mountains...and a master of his craft...

Here's one of my favorites from last year. That's my 5 yr. old son. I know it's not football or Gruden (my son does have blonde hair :) ) it still Big Orange.
Very sweet! I am checking out your collections now and the Haiti 2011 baby just made me tear up. Love your work!

I guess it was imitation moonshine.:crazy:

Pretty much. True moonshine is around 180 proof. You can proof it to 100 etc. It Also goes down super smooth. (the good stuff anyway). It can be straight, or flavored. I prefer straight or apple pie. I've had many flavors, it's all good, except for hot damn (cinnamon) IMO. You can tell how strong it is, by shaking it and looking at the bubbles. Ok moonshine lesson over. Just a big time moonshine lover. I even made a thread on it last year. Bbl.

Very sweet! I am checking out your collections now and the Haiti 2011 baby just made me tear up. Love your work!

Thank you Patti! Too kind.

Be careful in the Haiti albums... bring some tissue. I'm fine when I'm behind the camera but once I get back stateside and start editing, I'm a basket case for a couple of days.

Actually, my flickr page and website are somewhat outdated. Been busy and letting those areas slack a little. I have more recent photos on my facebook page. We made three trips last year and shot over 3000+ photos. Send me an invite if you do facebook then you'll have access to my latest work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back