Official Jon Gruden Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm tired of being on the sidelines. I've been lurking these threads since Gruden II. So put me in HCJG I'm ready! And, to those in "the know" thanks for the continued updates and for putting yourself out there for us " 'tards". I'm all in until we're all out.

@Doyle - Bigfoot is all I can say. You, goat and I can't remember who else were cracking me up last night. LOL

Finally, here's a photo I shot last winter with my 5 yr. old at Neyland. His first time in the stadium. Gruden 2012!

8165646775_393d4e4458_c.jpg
[/url] AbsolUTely Epic by jimservies | photography, on Flickr[/IMG]

Reactions: 4 people
No way... I would find a new source.....

Trust me on the meringue......:hi:

On a side note.... I heard today that Tee would most likely not be at USC next year..... Not trying to indicate anything by that.... Just what I heard today...

Oldvol may be able to shed some light on that though as he would most likely know that better than me...

You may want to ask him (OV) about the meringue also... I bet he agrees with me and Chucky..:thumbsup:

Interesting tidbit there

No way... I would find a new source.....

Trust me on the meringue......:hi:

On a side note.... I heard today that Tee would most likely not be at USC next year..... Not trying to indicate anything by that.... Just what I heard today...

Oldvol may be able to shed some light on that though as he would most likely know that better than me...

You may want to ask him (OV) about the meringue also... I bet he agrees with me and Chucky..:thumbsup:

Well, there is something on a pie that Chucky told me he doesn't like a lot of..I'll go back and ask him.:)

Sup warrior, some of that stuff actually works

My wife makes alot of the stuff they're talking about. I know it works. Of it's uses right. Can be dangerous if not. I don't like the idea of the government being able to tell us directly or indirectly (gov health care) that we can't use it. To dip into the political discussion from last night a little.

Ok, I'm tired of being on the sidelines. I've been lurking these threads since Gruden II. So put me in HCJG I'm ready! And, to those in "the know" thanks for the continued updates and for putting yourself out there for us " 'tards". I'm all in until we're all out.

@Doyle - Bigfoot is all I can say. You, goat and I can't remember who else were cracking me up last night. LOL

Finally, here's a photo I shot last winter with my 5 yr. old at Neyland. His first time in the stadium. Gruden 2012!

8165646775_393d4e4458_c.jpg
[/url] AbsolUTely Epic by jimservies | photography, on Flickr[/IMG]
Obligatory welcome the rehab group.

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't get to jacked up over it to be honest, unless some of the heavy hitters come in and indicate that they have heard something about it..:eek:k:

I am just a little bitty fish in a bid ole' pond....:hi:

Not taking it to the bank... just thought that it was interesting.... especially seeing Chucky talked to Kiffin bout us they say... who knows

I never exaggerated. Only ever said that an agreement had been reached. I still feel that an agreement had been reached. Nothing formal and only through booster conversations.

But as time passed things changed.

Things will likely change again.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You declared that Gruden would be our next coach in the same post. You basically called it a done deal when it wasn't. "An agreement has been reached...It's done...Gruden is our next coach" and nothing else to clarify the nature of the agreement or that the conclusion is your strong opinion leads the reader to conclude that a Mod is calling it a 'done deal.'

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back