Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd pull in top five classes. Hell, he doesn't have to do the heavy lifting. Just be the closer. I'm totally not worried about that.

It's a concern for me, but I think he'd have guys on his staff that could do the heavy lifting for him. Hell, he'll probably be an excellent recruiter in time.

You are right though. His terminology is just crazy. Most NFL QB's have trouble picking it up, let alone an 18 year old kid.

It's a concern for me, but I think he'd have guys on his staff that could do the heavy lifting for him. Hell, he'll probably be an excellent recruiter in time.

You are right though. His terminology is just crazy. Most NFL QB's have trouble picking it up, let alone an 18 year old kid.

Really, with Gruden, he doesn't have to go all "NFL Genius" at Tennessee. Teach the fundamentals and strategy of the offense, hire a very good staff, and be the closer on big recruits. As long as he has a great DC, Gruden will win SEC titles.

He'd pull in top five classes. Hell, he doesn't have to do the heavy lifting. Just be the closer. I'm totally not worried about that.

Exactly, he has had so much exposure in the NFL and MNF has magnified that even more. All the high school and middle school kids around the nation know his name. Recruiting would be a breeze. IMO.

Dude has a superbowl ring and about as much national exposure as any coach alive. Blue chips will be beating down the doors to play for him.

This...

Maybe not this year but years 2, 3, ect I can't see him not pulling top 5 classes.

And mods are required to work 20 hour shifts. Work 14 days and earn a half day off.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't know if it has been mentioned. I was at a Halloween Party tonight and a very big Auburn booster was there. He is apathetic towards his team this year too. Anyway, he said to expect the Auburn coached to get fired this week.

With Auburn, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Tennessee looking for new coaches, a bidding war could happen. I believe Gruden is done, but watch for a bidding war for Strong or Petrino.

I just don't see them Coming out with anything until late tomorrow night. Sunday is the only day players and coaches get to relax. I Could see it coming out on the news at 11 for a presser Monday. If i don't hear anything by then i'm not convinced, but regardless Dooley is gone.

And mods are required to work 20 hour shifts. Work 14 days and earn a half day off.

Can you tell me why my posts and the others were deleted? I did the "contact us" thing with no reply. Can you reply?

Don't know if it has been mentioned. I was at a Halloween Party tonight and a very big Auburn booster was there. He is apathetic towards his team this year too. Anyway, he said to expect the Auburn coached to get fired this week.

With Auburn, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Tennessee looking for new coaches, a bidding war could happen. I believe Gruden is done, but watch for a bidding war for Strong or Petrino.

Thanks for the info.

Can you tell me why my posts and the others were deleted? I did the "contact us" thing with no reply. Can you reply?

I think some were just trying to keep the thread somewhat on topic. And I replied to your email.

Didn't louisville say they would match any offer that was presented 2 strong?? Or even beat it??

Freak, when are MOD tryouts? Some of us have been stepping up our game and training hard....

Try outs? I usually need quality blackmail material before I can persuade suckers.. er I mean posters to join to mod team. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back