Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing coaches. :D

dooleyvsgrudencopy.jpg

ooops, forgot the SOON.

Reactions: 3 people
I would flip you off but I won't for two reasons, the first of which is b/c I'm the Queen and that wouldn't be very lady-like and the second would be b/c you are on my friend's list.:)

I was joking madam. Lol.
We have 2 cats Both rescues. ( one is 9 other is 6)

They are spoiled along with my dogs.

No prob, not looking for accolades just looking for a winner to wear the headset again. These last 3 years have been so awful.

You know what I know which is more than I can post. Thanks for vouching lol.

JayVol, BCarter, all you guys in the know .............
are killing me.

But I really do appreciate what you guys are sharing.
Hope it all comes out in the wash with JG our coach.

I do believe he may have an MOU in hand but that doesnt mean anything at this point. I would love for this to happen but it seems more and more unlikely everyday. Ill have water with my crow please if im wrong.

Why do you think that? If its true about his MNF contract then he cant sign or do anything until the last game. So it dragging out is a good thing not bad.

This man is about to stroke out folks. Feed him some information. Stat!!!

I'm just trying to keep up here ...

Who is "OS" and why are we interested in what he says?
What has he said?

I am soooooo ready for JG to be our coach.
I understand nothing will be announced for another 6 weeks or so if anything is announced, but the back and forth and highs and lows are killing me!

OCI, DTO, LWS, somebody, talk us off the ledge.

Okay, I'll be an adult here, and calm down.
But the suspense is a bit much.

Okay, who is OS?
What does OS know?
What did OS say?

Ok grudenites.....before Jon will come, you have to pass the test.

What is the difference between Spider 2 Y Banana and Spider 3 Y Banana?

Reactions: 1 person
When Gruden is announced and steps foot on campus, its gonna be like Beatle mania! But instead of young girls screaming and sobbing, it'll be grown ass men lol. I can't wait.

Soon.

Lol, you damn right, and im gonna be right there.. dint care that i have to drive 9 hours..

I do usually. Got a penalty card the last time, ever seen one of those?

Even if I got kicked out for smoking, I could get back in I guess lol.
Lol. Never seen a penalty card. They just told me to get my ass out. As soon as I got out a dude leaving gave me a ticket, and I was back in 5 mins later.

This thread has only made me drink more beer and do nothing at work but check my iPad. But worth every minute the last two weeks. I have purchase a ticket to Grud Mania!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back