Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCI, I am a 50 soon to be 51 year old man. The last thing I give a damn about is e-cred. Been a fan for over 40 years, people can read into my posts as they see fit. I know the news I was told today supports the "rumor" and that is enough for me. :hi:

Gmans a man, he's 50 :)

mike-gundy-i-m-40-o.gif

I know you would like the BP hire at TN if we couldn't get the big fish. The reason i wouldn't like it is because he never really got great recruiting classes at Ark, and i would figure it would be harder to recruit for him since his scandal. If he could find a way to recruit (and hire a good DC) i wouldn't mind the hire. What are your thoughts on BP's recruiting abilities, especially after the scandal?

Recruiting here would have to be a priority. If he hired great assistants, I'm with you. I wouldn't mind it. I also think that his rep has taken a huge hit that will follow him around.

Gman has brought a logical, well articulated argument in his posts as to why JG would never come here. For him to be so certain of his info to do a 180 from his hard stance, it gives me hope and reaffirms what these guys have been saying all along.

So the guys who were saying no way are now saying it's happening.

Interesting.

Reactions: 1 person
My bad. I forgot to look through the 3000 pages first. Want happen again.

It has been asked 5 or 6 times in this one and several other times in other threads. Not trying to be a jackass just seems like everytime i log in i see something about it. They are not the same person by the way.

It's not even fun to follow recruiting anymore. It seems like it's the same case every time: We make it into a recruit's final 5 but were never real contenders.

Saw a recruit say that he wasn't worried at all about Dooley's job because he was doing a "great job". Oh boy, these kids are always the last to get the memo.

247 says Gruden once likely is now unlikely to take the Tennessee job. Headed to NFL.

Says Petrino is next in line for consideration.

New article up now. It's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back