Official Jon Gruden Thread 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be a joy if Fulmer has Gruden all wrapped up and now Alabama is about to learn that their DC would leave if offered by us? Just a fun thought.

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

Someone please tell me all hope is not lost? Trying to stay positive but I’m freaking the eff out right now!

T'was the night before Grude-mas
When all through the town
Not a creature was stirring
'Cept at Ape's and Doyle's house
Where there was one hell of a party goin down

The stockings were hung round Neyland with care
In hopes that St. Grudie Clause would soon be there
Knuck in his stockings, and SFD in her cap
Had just raised a toast and cracked a new tap

When up on the roof there came such a clatter
We sprang to the roof to see whats the matter
Upstairs we flew quick as a flash
Straight to the window we threw open the sash
And what to our wondering eyes did appear?
It was HawkPilot with a fresh load of beer!

There was Wild @s a Mink, Faceless and Grand Vol so sly and slick
Coasty and Behr and Otis and the Exile twins to join our clique
"Now back to the party, let's go have a ball!"
Dash away! Dash away!, Dash away all!

I still hear it today, that faint little whistle
Hawk's bird lifting off as light as a thistle
And I heard The Comb exclaim as he flew outta sight
GRUDEN TO THE HILL Y'ALL, GTFO! It's been one hell of a night!

Reactions: 10 people
Nothing has been finalized I'm told, but growing rumblings from people I trust that Tennessee is trying to close a deal with Pruitt. - Brent Hubbs

For what job? No one has said HC in ANY report I’ve seen so far. We have been here before people. We have been told to prepare for a bumpy ride with twists and turns. Stay the course and Gruden to the HILL

Reactions: 4 people
Your beloved Gruden cares so much he’s led us on twice and “backed out” at the 11th hour both times.

Where did I say I was 💯 on Gruden? I am optimistic, but I have always left my self open minded. As far as that other option, he is leading us on as well so he can stay in Bama where he belongs.

Watching these threads from the near beginning has kind of been like watching a community raise a child only to have to send if off to college to never see it again...

Reactions: 3 people
Except for Coach Donahue,who was a Vol anyway, when in the 9 levels of hades have we ever benefitted from hiring a Bammer? It would make the General puke!
Edit; In my disgust, I forgot Coach Cut.

Last edited:
SFD, from the last thread in case you missed it:

See lady, your sharpness is an inspiration to everyone on here. You're a rock, an icon of steadfast devotion to the hunt.

You can't leave for good.

She is actually the reason that I went from lurker status to posting. I like the way she thinks!

For what job? No one has said HC in ANY report I’ve seen so far. We have been here before people. We have been told to prepare for a bumpy ride with twists and turns. Stay the course and Gruden to the HILL

[Twitter]https://www.twitter.com/wesrucker247/status/938603218581573632[/Twitter]

See the link. It says HC in the article

I’d still like Gruden to surprise us, but even Hubbs is reporting we’ve offered the job to Pruitt. Still a solid hire. Go Vols!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back