Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Wednesday is the drop dead date for Gruden. He will be announced on Tuesday (at the latest) which will fire the base up for the last game of the year. Which is also a big recruiting weekend. I’m holding at 90% and my only doubts are with the man himself. I believe our guys are being told truthful, correct information. I believe someone they know knows more than Hyamms and possibly Wallace and Brice. However, until we hear from someone firsthand who has been a part of it or Gruden himself, none of us can be 100%. AtlantaVol is that guy. And not hearing from him is a great sign for me. Remember, the plane stopped in Atlanta yesterday? Remember, that AtlantaVol lends his planes out to UT from time to time? He’s deep in this and what he says or doesn’t say says the most. It’s Gruden till it ain’t.

Reactions: 8 people
I hope he finally is satisfied with his future staff. I'm firmly convinced that this is the only issue left.

Gruden to the Hill!

He already has the greatest staff in the country in place on the Hill. What's he waiting on.....?

Quit asking for AtlantaVol....if he shows up before an announcement and mentions something regarding the Gruden front, it won’t be good news.

Ok so asking for the info and him not responding is a good sign for all of us, why do I want to stop asking then? If he shows good at least we’ll have info if he doesn’t we take it as a good sign regardless I’d rather know than be in the dark...

Did anyone else see Guarantano's tweet this morning with Spider 2 Y Banana?

It has been taken down already. Either that is something or he is getting in on the trolling too.

Supposedly the players were told yesterday amid all the chaos that was going on.

I'm pretty good at reading between the lines, but I have no idea what this means. None.

I think it means Jimmy Hyams was told to throw water on this thing so that it doesn't draw to much attention to it. Or one family is using Jimmy Hyams as a mouth piece to try to stop another family from pushing its agenda. Or I have no clue in hell

Reactions: 1 person

It has been taken down already. Either that is something or he is getting in on the trolling too.

Supposedly the players were told yesterday amid all the chaos that was going on.

Is there a screenshot of this alleged tweet?

I don't believe that was Guarantano's actual account.

Can't buy that last part. The minute 120 college athletes are told anything--anything--it is public knowledge. Would not remain secret 5 minutes.

Therefore, no administration that wants the Big Announcement to actually be, you know, the Big Announcement, will tell that size group in advance.

p.s. Same logic applies to the VFL community. We aren't going to hear the news from Albert Haynesworth or Curt Maggitt. Nor even Eric Ainge or Jayson Swain.

We'll hear it when Currie walks up to a podium.

Reactions: 2 people
I have a child in college. I try to make her life as stress free and worry free as possible so she can concentrate on her studies.

I believe Coach Gruden, who says his family is very important to him, would not let this drag on for 4 weeks. Volnation is currently at a fever pitch.

Coach Gruden is a smart man. He would have played the scenario over in his head of the "potential" fallout his decision would have on his son especially if it got to this point and he said no.

He would have shut this down weeks ago before Volnation reached the point of excitement we are currently at.

I could be wrong but I do not believe Jon nor his wife would let this go on to protect their son.

Just my Opinion.

Reactions: 4 people
10 minutes ago he is not it is over guy.

This is the biggest thing to me.
Go all out for Gruden but keep working with other options if this doesn't work out.
Don't need to be starting from scratch - keep everything moving forward with each candidate and be ready to offer if things change

"...if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right! This is the American dream in action. We'd be fools not ride this strange torpedo all the way to the end."

4ws3pcoj-0c.jpg

Don’t stop here. This is bat country.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back