Official Jon Gruden Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
1zmbhw.jpg

Well done

I thought he was saying yesterday there had been NO talks with Gruden.... How can he say no if there were zero talks? Hyamns is unbelievable on his best days, and this is his worse :eek:hmy:

He was very negative just a bit ago on the Vol Network. Same stuff.

Not going to the game today. I need to drink somewhere. What is everyone else doing? I'm pretty sure my daughter just tried to break my heart by introducing me to her new boyfriend who said "I think football is silly" I don't know what to do. She was raised better :mad:
You should’ve sent him to the pit of misery dilly dilly

Reactions: 2 people
So where’s everybody at around this joint? I’m throwin’ em back at the Copper Cellar.

Sitting out at the farm getting an early start. Just sipping on some fine non-taxed high-end libations.

20160622_133056.jpg

Peaches, Strawberries and yes, the one on the right is Applewood Bacon Shine....

Make good choices folks...

CH_V

Reactions: 10 people
#1 I agree with.

#2 I don’t think our fan base is THAT dumb. But a lot of people want Mullen so I could be wrong.

With a win, there is no way I leave this thread. I don't want to read it, there will be many who say it. The fan base is desperate, I just didn't realize how desperate till I started hearing the "M" word.

Reactions: 1 person
Not going to the game today. I need to drink somewhere. What is everyone else doing? I'm pretty sure my daughter just tried to break my heart by introducing me to her new boyfriend who said "I think football is silly" I don't know what to do. She was raised better :mad:

Well, at least you don't have to worry about grandkids just yet.

I thought he was saying yesterday there had been NO talks with Gruden.... How can he say no if there were zero talks? Hyamns is unbelievable on his best days, and this is his worse :eek:hmy:

He's not used to being challenged on his garbage. If a caller starts poking holes in his line of BS, he just cuts them off.

Are we sure he’s a boy?

Reactions: 2 people
Do you need us to intervene with said new BF

Possibly....I am hoping I just got punked. He said he is a real athlete - he races motorcycles. I just sat here thinking WTF..I looked at her and said, "does he know who your granddad is?" (i can't elaborate here cause it would dox me)...anyway, I am hoping as soon as I get her alone I can shake some sense in to her. And I can't wait til her dad gets a load of this one. Geesh.

What in the world is he in to? Gymnastics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back