Official Jon Gruden Thread 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither was I saying Babyvol is a troll, it seems a lot people like to imply that my post say things that they do NOT.. (not saying you were implying it, just know I MUST define each and every post lol).

But there are multitudes of trolls on Tweeter, TOS, and even some on VN.... I DO NOT KNOW WHO ARE... and I AM NOT IMPLYING I DO.... but when something of this magnitude happens you know there will be...

The only thing I have said is what BCarter said... be careful and proceed with caution ... I think that is sound logic

You see why people do not share honest opinions and info sometime? I didn't call anyone out by name and will not. Just not my style. I am not a huge regular poster on here but for my 2 cents I will say the ONLY people I 100% trust as "insiders" are LWS, Deerpark and Skeeter when posted and he still worked at UT (oops I meant when he still had contacts at UT lol).

Maybe "compiling" would have been a better word than trolling. I know some people on here have solid info based on what boosters have told them then others that take what some have posted, put a spin on it and then start to make prognostications that are based on what other people posted on the board.

I never want or wanted to douse the Gruden flame with water as I hope as much as anyone it happens. I am just cautioning everyone, based on the 2012 experience, to be careful about hanging on the every word of message board posters not names LWS or Deerpark.

Reactions: 7 people
For the Gruden faithful, this one thing (among others) gives me hope. Currie openly said that he alone will be responsible for this hire. With that come glory and failure. Who does he think fans want......Gruden. Don't you think if Gruden wasn't pretty much in the bag, he would have said that up front. I would since I'm taking full responsibility for this hire.

Some of volnation want Gruden and wont even entertain anybody else. Currie has to do whats best for everyone involved. Nobody knows except Currie.

Turn it up!

p8lwy.gif

JLAd9.gif

Is that freedom rock?

Reactions: 1 person
One more thing on the trolling issue...if I was planning on trolling, I never would have posted easily verifiable information about my son playing football, his progress with the team, or his health. Ive never hidden it...in fact many are aware of Ainge calling my son and myself out on the radio a couple of weeks back. I'm probably one of the easiest people to figure out my identity on here. I hope that doesn't happen, but if it does I'll simply be proud that you know who my son is.

Take that from what it's worth, and apply it to WHY somebody would pour cold water on all of this.

Reactions: 28 people
Did y?all see the Dead End BBQ pic on Twitter? On my cell or would copy.

Yes, I sent a tweet asking when was the picture taken. Probably won't hear anything, but my guess is it's an old picture. He's hoping people will scurry in for lunch thinking the Grud would be there.

Last edited:
Eventually one of them will break. When one does, the flood gates will open.

We need a vindictive SOB in this thread to compile screen shots, quotes from these threads, stories from the web, etc so when they day comes and he's announced as our coach, ALL of the non-believers can be called to the mat.

What a glorious f'in day that will be.

From the so called "insiders" in here, this thing is a wrap. Gruden to the Hill. So my question is...why is everyone back and forth with ups and downs and high and lows,all the time?

Reactions: 4 people
One more thing on the trolling issue...if I was planning on trolling, I never would have posted easily verifiable information about my son playing football, his progress with the team, or his health. Ive never hidden it...in fact many are aware of Ainge calling my son and myself out on the radio a couple of weeks back. I'm probably one of the easiest people to figure out my identity on here. I hope that doesn't happen, but if it does I'll simply be proud that you know who my son is.

Take that from what it's worth, and apply it to WHY somebody would pour cold water on all of this.

Amen

Reactions: 2 people
one more thing on the trolling issue...if i was planning on trolling, i never would have posted easily verifiable information about my son playing football, his progress with the team, or his health. Ive never hidden it...in fact many are aware of ainge calling my son and myself out on the radio a couple of weeks back. I'm probably one of the easiest people to figure out my identity on here. I hope that doesn't happen, but if it does i'll simply be proud that you know who my son is.

Take that from what it's worth, and apply it to why somebody would pour cold water on all of this.

👍🏻

Man, the national media are being pricks about this.

For real, they are openly mocking Tennessee fans for believing this to be a real possibility. If anything, I need Jon Gruden not just because he is a great coach, but because it would be so nice to silence the national media and all of the haters out there and show them once and for all Tennessee belongs at the top. Watching them backpedal to act like they knew all along, and then watching Vol Twitter systematically crush them would be a thing of beauty.

I NEED this to happen soon. One way or another a conclusion needs to come by Monday at the latest.

Look...I feel good about what's happening. I found out about Butch, and the Booster meeting after the Georgia game. I stuck my neck out on that, and that's the only thing I've predicted. That decision was made long ago.

The same people have told me positive things about Gruden, but I have NEVER predicted it this time. Personally I feel very positive. I heard yesterday it was done. But I have also said repeatedly that I am just along for the ride. I've intentionally not posted certain things I hear, and frequently only confirmed things once they come out from somebody else.

I'm not here to reassure anyone, and it would only last about 15 minutes if I did. I most certainly am not here to troll. I just want to be here and enjoy the process, have fun with some posters I like and pass along what I hear if it's relevant.

This will get done by this weekend and announced or I think we'll move on down the list. We're going to have some closure soon for better or worse.

U good people Boro!

Reactions: 3 people

Boro, I don't believe anyone on this thread thinks you are a troll. Never heard a bad word about you (except behind your back) :)

Seriously, you are not a troll and we appreciate what you bring to us and also what you can't divulge! Thank you

You see why people do not share honest opinions and info sometime? I didn't call anyone out by name and will not. Just not my style. I am not a huge regular poster on here but for my 2 cents I will say the ONLY people I 100% trust as "insiders" are LWS, Deerpark and Skeeter when posted and he still worked at UT (oops I meant when he still had contacts at UT lol).

Maybe "compiling" would have been a better word than trolling. I know some people on here have solid info based on what boosters have told them then others that take what some have posted, put a spin on it and then start to make prognostications that are based on what other people posted on the board.

I never want or wanted to douse the Gruden flame with water as I hope as much as anyone it happens. I am just cautioning everyone, based on the 2012 experience, to be careful about hanging on the every word of message board posters not names LWS or Deerpark.

Don’t you think with Currie we should also not hang on anything LWS or Deerpark says ? Asking for a friend 😊

I have found that Trolls typically have daddy issues. They either didn't have a father figure in their life, or had one that was worthless trash. They have to make up for that hole in their life somehow.

I've never gotten close enough to one to discern their parental influence, or lack thereof.

This isn't a mommy/daddy issue, it's an "attention and getting their jollies off" issue. The more oxygen/fuel you give a fire, the bigger and faster it grows.

I was thinking the exact same thing last night!! I have nothing but respect for you and the info you have given us!

Reactions: 2 people
Same thing with those who feel so self important that that need to come in here and try to change everyone's mind.

I think they get emotionally invested in their view and it upsets them when someone else thinks differently than them.

I can admit I'm close minded when it comes to my opinion on something but it's mine and I'll own it.

The difference is I don't try to shove it down everyone else's throat.

That is an incredibly ironic post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back