No joke.

How hard is it to follow a checklist...

-verified account?
-how many posts and when?
-how many followers?
-who are the followers?
-check the name? (e.g. jiminy, anyone?)

This is simple, folks.

Someone please add this to the Gruden Thread Guide. And I wonder if Freak could sticky the Gruden Thread Guide

Reactions: 1 person
Hoke making what seems to be positive changes in the way the team practices.

Anyone think it will make a difference or is it too little too late?

I'm thinking the latter.

Hard to make changes in a week and then have an immediate impact.

Hope I'm wrong though. I would love to see them beat Lsu.

The changes with 1s vs 1s this late in the season is still risky. Injuries are the concern. But what does he have to lose? We are in 3rd string OL. And 2nd string and 3rd string DB/S and WR. 3rd and 4th string QB.... 3rd string LB. Maybe Gruden can eliminate injuries too...

Reactions: 3 people
I sent Chuck a donation as well. Several of us (RobtNAtl, Vol12 and a few others) met with TennStud before the NC game and again for dinner at Morton's the night before the SEC Championship game against LSU. Vol12 let my son and I take his 911 for a spin before one game. I think that site took a big hit when Chuck sold it and another when Jumpmaster faded away and really collapsed after TennStud passed. He was a jewel.

This site reminds me a little bit of the old Gridscape. Lot's of really good people here. I like it--a lot.

Those were the good ole days. I joined that site in 1995 and I still miss it. I lived in Memphis for a very long time and I did get to attend one of TennStud's famous game day parties. Great times. I hope he's looking down on us when all this is finalized. He'll have the best seat in the house for all the home games :yes::yes::yes:

Roberto (caller on FSknox) says this four sources say he the gang is in tampa to force the answer and they are still there with no answer...

TIFWIW

Matches up with what AV is saying. Hope they are there hung over from a long night of celebrating.

Dewey200-4.gif

And why does this get 7 likes? Some people must want us to be Vandy the next 50 years. Oh well at least we have an adopted team the next few years. Maryville College.

Nobody is liking it because it isn't pro-Gruden. People are liking it because it brings solid, accurate, verifiable information that can help everyone gauge the accuracy of not only it, but other information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back