Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, change that now.

I keep seeing Jones/Fulmer so I fully expect it to come ou at some point about why he hates him

because jones was so insecure it was shameful, every corner of campus he had pics of him put up. He was so insecure he had them take Fulmer off the jumbotron and put him on it in his place. Jones has Little Man sendrome

It’s amazing how some will treat others just to be perceived as right, I mean who gives a **** if we turn out to be wrong? At least I’ve exposed the true from the mendacity amongst these second rate fools. No better than mike Hamilton imo. I mean , helll fire, how much suckitude does one have to endure to get pisssed and start demanding competency? Invest some damn money on your loyal fans for Gods sake. Haters screaming pipe dream tell me one thing, that they have no balls. Sad!

Preach it!

It’s amazing how some will treat others just to be perceived as right, I mean who gives a **** if we turn out to be wrong? At least I’ve exposed the true from the mendacity amongst these second rate fools. No better than mike Hamilton imo. I mean , helll fire, how much suckitude does one have to endure to get pisssed and start demanding competency? Invest some damn money on your loyal fans for Gods sake. Haters screaming pipe dream tell me one thing, that they have no balls. Sad!

Sad.

because jones was so insecure it was shameful, every corner of campus he had pics of him put up. He was so insecure he had them take Fulmer off the jumbotron and put him on it in his place. Jones has Little Man sendrome

I knew Of the Jumbotron but I always thought it was a play From the AD

Did you just crawl out of your hole?:crazy::blink::eek:lol:
Just figured it was a better question than the typical anti-grude drivel that the same posters come here spouting off why do you want Gruden? What makes him a good coach? He hasn't coached in 10 years etc..

In fact I'm convinced that these new anti-grudes are a collection of the usual idiots who have created burner accounts....

Reactions: 1 person

They lack balls and they lack lives. They have no joy and want to suck it away from others. They can GTFO and STFO.

JMO IMO SIAP TIFWIW

Thats insane that Hart/Currie would allow that

like Jayson and Basilio said he was Hitler while he was here, he didnt ask he demanded everything, like he was a god I really can't believe they took this BS from him this long

So what happened to Helm?

Helm was a good christian boy never Cursed or anything kid was even homeschool till highschool. Jones got mad at him made a fool of him in front of the whole team and made him write 100 times I am a Pu$$Y on paper. HE QUIT(TransFerred)

Helm was a good christian boy never Cursed or anything kid was even homeschool till highschool. Jones got mad at him made a fool of him in front of the whole team and made him write 100 times I am a Pu$$Y on paper. HE QUIT(TransFerred)

This can’t be true?

Buddy’s Bandit;14538907 said:
Just asking....what does this say about our current leadership?

Currie? they boththink he is trying they are giving himthe benifitof the doubt. Swain says Currie is working his A$$ off behind the scenes but hes keeping quite

I wonder if Butch ever bothered to build a foundation out of blocks or concrete? Or did he just start stacking bricks? He skipped the mortar part too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back