Official Jon Gruden Thread 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even know a guy no name mentioned but I gave his initials last night. He is a celeb and was singing on tv other night, that actually got a phone call backstage that everything was done and good to go. Believe me or not. But thats all I'm saying other that announcement coming VERY soon.

Reactions: 3 people
I haven't been able to get in touch via Twitter, but that's probably on me. I only use it to follow sports feeds. He asked me to tweet at him with his handle (which was my first tweet ever) so he could DM me.

Honestly, I'd rather my request die a quick death. This really isn't the place to market myself and I had a weak moment.

I have been waiting, what is your username on Twitter?

Reactions: 6 people
The CBJ deal is done! Signed sealed and delivered, he is done was told two weeks ago per a son of a big booster. The AD told Butch they would let him go on their time, when it's best for them. All buyouts have been bought by Haslam including all staff that will NOT be coming back. A New announcement more than likely is coming Sunday REGARDLESS if we win or not.

Have all the upper's finally came together as one and is the internal war of AA over athletics over that Cheeks put in place?

Or is the house still divided?

Reactions: 1 person
I put the wrong emoji, it was suppose to be a laughing one. I was staying at the Grove Park at the time I changed my picture. I am laughing at the “investigation” it caused and now people thinking it was a smokescreen. Enjoy the ride folks, Gruden threads are unique.

what most people are expecting at the end of this is more than just having fun and "enjoying the ride".

people are either gonna be happy as hell or mad as hell.
there is no in-between.

Reactions: 2 people
The CBJ deal is done! Signed sealed and delivered, he is done was told two weeks ago per a son of a big booster. The AD told Butch they would let him go on their time, when it's best for them. All buyouts have been bought by Haslam including all staff that will NOT be coming back. A New announcement more than likely is coming Sunday REGARDLESS if we win or not.

‘Ppreciate the info, but that’s kinda not what we’re looking for. We’re soooo over Butch and his dealings. Erebody knows he ain’t coming back.

giphy.gif

Yeah, there was a lot of merging going on in the early days. 10/30 would put your thread in (guessing here) Gruden IV? V?

I would really love to see the first thread, whatever it might have been called. How did all this craziness get started?? :crazy:

I've found my posts back to 10/29 in Gruden IV. No clue if there were any earlier.

Looking at some of my old post from then brought up bad drunkin, really drunkin, like Ape drunk memories.

I even know a guy no name mentioned but I gave his initials last night. He is a celeb and was singing on tv other night, that actually got a phone call backstage that everything was done and good to go. Believe me or not. But thats all I'm saying other that announcement coming VERY soon.
Appreciate the info but this exact prediction has been made ever Friday for the past month...gonna need names if you want any legit e-cred.

I would've called him while he was out on the stage singing if it were me

Yeah, there was a lot of merging going on in the early days. 10/30 would put your thread in (guessing here) Gruden IV? V?

I would really love to see the first thread, whatever it might have been called. How did all this craziness get started?? :crazy:

I've found my posts back to 10/29 in Gruden IV. No clue if there were any earlier.

Jon Gruden thread (merged) Here is the first 2012 thread. Someone linked it earlier today.

Granted we will probably lose I just don't see the announcement coming on Sunday if we beat mizzou. I know,I know...gtfo.

Granted we will probably lose I just don't see the announcement coming on Sunday if we beat mizzou. I know,I know...gtfo.

I don't see the announcement coming Sunday/Monday even if we lose to Mizzou. Like somebody else said, we've heard this same crap for seems like the past month.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back