Official Jon Gruden Thread 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
The importance of lot of lost recruits lately might have put pressure on Currie to let Butch go earlier than expected. Rumors might be true after Missouri game especially with leaks recently and Currie may pull the plug earlier than expected. ESPN as well maybe getting nervous because they want to get the credit for breaking news will not benefit from it leaking elsewhere. I don’t think all this will happen but not naive to think it can’t happen.

So I listened on the app of B and Trey also. Basilio seemed to buy what Trey was selling after the interview. Basilio said after the interview that he was smiling ear to ear so to speak.

Reactions: 3 people
Trey also knows why Gruden is using the Haslam plane, but wouldn't really answer the question directly. He kind of him hawed around it.

Reactions: 3 people
So I listened on the app of B and Trey also. Basilio seemed to buy what Trey was selling after the interview. Basilio said after the interview that he was smiling ear to ear so to speak.

He's in the loop more than most want to admit. Its his way of wording things that drive folks crazy

can someone explain what blackberry farms is about? i havent heard that until now.

i feel like such a noob

Its a luxery hotel/complex in Asheville. Allegedly there was a huge meeting with all the big money guys and decision makers about coaching changes. Gruden was rumored to have gone to this meeting.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back