Official Jon Gruden Thread 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please pull out the A-A-Ron GIF of Key saying if someone says a silly ass name like Mullen...

Jon would not take job because od long hours? He is an insomniac! He is up at like 3am everyday.... He lives eats and sleeps (rarely) football

Here's a sad dynamic that seems to be happening.

Most folks in the football forum have ignored the Jon Gruden threads pretty much because, 'hey, that's a pipe dream, will never happen.'

But now that the chance is ramping up that CJG to the Tennessee Volunteers could be real, the media (like 104.5 the Zone today) are picking up on indicators. And the vast majority of VolNation.com's community, the folks who fill up the football forum, are noticing.

And they're coming into this thread they'd always ignored before, to find out what the word is.

The unfortunate part? They're bringing their rudeness and lack of respect for themselves and each other along. Big part of why the FF has been unbearable for the past year or so. Too many trolls, jerks, and immature troglodytes.

So, as one of the FF people who arrived here in the past 48 hours, I'd like to apologize to the Grudenite community for what's about to happen to these threads. I'm afraid the realization of your most cherished dream is going to be the very catalyst that could wreck your cozy atmosphere.

That really breaks my heart, even if I just realized that you all exist.

So...my apologies for the way things are about to go here, even as they start turning around (fingers crossed) for the Vols football program.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33 people
Mfw+my+name+is+aaron+thanks+key+and+peele_4859dd_4943037.gif
Can someone please pull out the A-A-Ron GIF of Key saying if someone says a silly ass name like Mullen...

Reactions: 2 people
WTF? When did Butch get an extension?

Dec 14, 2015 · Tennessee is giving Butch Jones a $500000 raise. ... Jones did not receive an extension to his contract after having two years added after last season. The raise pushes Jones's annual salary to $4.1 ...little iffy on the extension but you see what I'm sayin now??? Without Dobbs Butch would beven gone Gruden would get so much more out of Dormandy or Guarantano

Reactions: 1 person
Really? That’s the best you got? Ead isn’t even a word. Stupid.

Appropriate response for your demand that I "Get out". If you dont like the subject matter, breeze on by it.

Or take your own advice, and get out.

Last edited:
I’m quite the opposite.

If Florida hires him or Frost that reignites thier program in a big way.

THIS IS THE GRUDEN THREAD.
sorry for yelling.
isnt there a mullin thread in the football forum?
along with frost or miles?

along with who UF hires in the around the ncaa forum?

look, i know you're just chatting, but this is where we chat about gruden, not carry on conversations about everybody else.

not being rude or smart or anything, just sayin ...

Reactions: 3 people
He’s staying his reputation on this for real. He’s willing to say what Hyamms and company aren’t. Withrow is a TN fan so it doesn’t shock me he had him on his show today.hes also forcing TN and/or Gruden to say something IMO... maybe not but this will gain national attention.

No way are they gonna be able to keep plugging the dyke for much longer. Leak after leak coming out in positive manner and not anything negative to debunk said Grumors. Wallace is independent and doesn't have to answer to UTAD just to stay on their good side like most in the Knoxville media are willing to do just to remain in good standing.

THIS IS THE GRUDEN THREAD.
sorry for yelling.
isnt there a mullin thread in the football forum?
along with frost or miles?

along with who UF hires in the around the ncaa forum?

look, i know you're just chatting, but this is where we chat about gruden, not carry on conversations about everybody else.

not being rude or smart or anything, just sayin ...

You missed my apology I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back